chap 23 rumors and war pt3

No ones pov
Location????

A merchant walks into a small little village and heads towards a store where a man in his early 30's was tending the counter. " Ah Mr izuna it is good to see you again." The man says as tye merchant sits down while other employees start to unload. " You to Kaden man you wouldn't believe the things I have seen from water country." Kaden raises a eyebrow. " Oh and why is that?" Mr izuna chuckles " The rebels have hired a leaf ninja and get this they by themselves laughtered 6000 kiri Loyalist." Everyone in the shop stop and looked at him. " Just like..." one teenager with black hair and black eyes start when Kaden cuts her off. " The yellow flash." Mr izuna nods and smriks " From what I heard they went about in a red flash with golden chains coming from their back and with his sword." Everyone in the store pales as one common thought went their minds. 'Heiress are you still alive?' Kaden shakes his head before speaking. " Do you have a name?" Izuna shakes his head. " The only name I was able to get was Uzumaki." Everyone in the store grins and quietly cheers before speeding along to finish up. " Brave for someone to use the Uzumaki name in public." Kaden says with a smile as he tabs his fingers along the counter top.

Izuna nods with a sigh and hands Kaden a piece of paper. "I take you and your kinsmen will go look for them?" Kaden's eyes widen and starts to studder. "W-What d-do you mean?" Izuna smiles " Its not hard to notice the seals ingraved in you buildings my guess is that if you need to leave the building will collapse." Kadens face hardens as his hand slips below the counter and gasps a sword hilt. " The will be no need I never saw this village tho I do wonder why you let her in i mean she doesn't look like any of you?" Izuna points at the girl with blank hair. Kaden sighs and lets go of the sword. " We found parents after they were attacked by bandits and they were dieing and we promised to raise her as one of us we know of her ability but we don't wish for her to be ruled by it." Kaden says as he looks at the paper before signing it. " Which way is the leaf anyway?" Kaden asks as izuna scoffs and points. " Due east if you head straight there but the woods are dangerous this time of year I recommend going by the main road so travel south for three and a half days then go east that will lead you to the main gate." Kaden nods and hand the paper back. " Its been a trip Mr izuna but this is where our paths split." Kaden says as izuna nods.

Timeskip

We can see Kaden standing in the of the village

We can see Kaden standing in the of the village. "Brethren news have reached us that a Uzumaki has taken the limelight!" The crowd whispers before Kaden holds up a hand. "Normally we would send a few of our jonin to bring them here but enough they would struggle because this one can use the chains of the main house!" Kaden yells causing the whole village to gasp as the black haired teenager to speak up. " Could it be lady kushina?" Kaden shrugs, "We don't know but we know that they are a leaf ninja so they are probably held in high regards." Kaden says as the villagers look at each other before back to Kaden. " So I ask you after all this time do we still bow to the main or should we stay on our own?" The crowd roars in what appears to be  rage. " We are Uzumaki! We stay loyal to family!" Kaden smiles and raise his hand as the crowd goes silent. " Well then let us make for konaha, Izumi I must speak with you."