chp 15

Y/n pov

As we walk in yugao walks out. " Tha k you y/n for the hospitality but I need to go it's my turn to watch danzo." I nod before a thought hits and my eyes widen " Yugao I'm coming to we need to make sure we can kill him but with those sharingan we won't." I hand the bags to ino and Karin as yugao eyes widen and we both sprint off toward the prison " Explain now." Yugao says as I vault over a roof ledge " The sharingan has a ability called Izanagi it is basically a genjutsu that allows the user to escape death." I say as we shunsin to the gate " Yugao why did you bring lord Uzumaki?" I turn to see ibiki " Sir I'm going to seal the other sharingan on danzo." He frowns and nods as we walk down the hall while I pant my pocket to find a scroll on me and I nod. "Alright need anything?" I nod " Yes two to hold him down infact it be a waste to get rid of them." I smrik as I walk in with ibiki and a other anbu since yugao had kept walking. " What do you want brat." Danzo spits as I walk past him and set 2 empty sealing scroll on the table in the room. "Tell me danzo how many eyes are there on your arm?" I ask as I lift my headband and carefully pluck out shisui's eye and seal it in one scroll before rolling it shut and placing a blood seal on it.

" 12 why?" I grin as I move the table closer " Just asking hold the arm." I say to the anbu how nods and places danzo in a hold to break his arm. I walk over and dig one of the sharingan out of his arm causing him to scream in pain. " The ability of shisui's eye seems to much for my taste so I'll trade." I say as I pop it in and make some hand seals.

No ones pov

As y/n hand glows blue ibiki frowns as y/n holds his hand over the new eye " I think you messed up a seal lord Uzumaki the last seal is supposed to signal healing  lbut you made bonding." The anbu says as both eyes widen as y/n lowers his hand and the sharingan spins before turn back to his normal eye color. "So the mess up bonded the sharingan to your DNA making it yours." Ibiki says as y/n grins " Well then I guess it be worth to do this." Y/n says as he pops his other eye out causing ibiki to shutter at the ease on which he did, y/n reached down and pulled another out of danzo's arm and places it in his head and repeats the same seals.

Y/n pov

I lower my hand as I finish bonding the sharingans to me " Well I just have to get used to them but now for what I came here for." I lean down and pull two more out danzo's arm before turning to the empty scroll and sealing the eyes inside. " What are you going to do with them?" I turn to ibiki. " Give them to lord hokage." I turn back and pluck out the rest and seal them. " Now then danzo you wouldn't be able to use izanagi to save your ass." I say calmly as I roll the scroll up. " You damn demon I should have kidnapped you years ago!" Danzo yells as I turn to the door with a sigh. " Word to the pitiful I'm not the jinchuriki." I state calmly before walking out the door before appearing in the hokage office. " Hey Gramps got a sec?"

Hiruzen looks up at me and nods ' What can I do for you my boy?" I sit in front of him " I just want to let you know the I pulled the eyes from danzo's arm so he is killable now." Hiruzen frowns and sets down his report. "Where are they?" I smile and hold up the scroll, "Right here Gramps i plan on securing them in my clan vault their is a secret cubby hole." I shutter and rub my temple. " Something wrong y/n?" I just sigh and slump in my chair. " Yea just that dad hid some rather risky photos of mom in it. What ever image I had of mom is shattered." I groan as Hiruzen chuckles "Yeah your parents were rather bold with each other." I sigh " Still have nightmares though, anyway I wanted to give you a copy of the key."

Hiruzen asks his head " I already know it." I sigh and nod " Find and I seal shisui's eye away." I state as I activate my new eyes. "Impressive." I nod and deactivated the eyes, standing I pocket the scroll and flashed home to find Karin and Hana laying on the couch "Hana when did you get here?" I ask as I pull my sandals off. "Mom wanted to arrange a marriage but like you said I wanted to get to know you first." I nod as I set my sandal at the door. " So what all do you want to know." I ask as I walk to the kitchen. " Don't know my companions love the yard though." I look out the window to see the three hound runs around the yard chasing squirrels. I just laugh as I turn open the fridge. "So who is hungry?" I ask when I feel some tap my shoulder. I look back to see Karin. " Let me you look tired I'll cook." I just sigh for the umpteenth time and nod and walk back to the living room.

" Say y/n mom told me you took a sharingan from danzo can I see it?" Hana asks as I grin and look Hana in the eyes. " Look into my eyes and see the future you are presented with." I say while activing both sharingan and placing a quick genjutsu on her before turning off my eyes before Hana's face flushed red as she grins before I snap my fingers dispelling the jutsu as she shakes her head " Ok we are so signing the contract." I raise a eyebrow. "What did you see?" Hana grins and winks. " Not telling buy Hey I'll teach you to bond with a ninken. " I just sigh again and lay my head on her lap. " Being honest I don't care for techniques I just want to be happy." I groan as I feel Hana's hand in my hair " What do you mean?"  I groan as I feel my eye close, " I want to rebuild the Uzumaki clan and have a normal life." I mutter as I drift off.

No ones pov

As y/n slept Karin walked in holding two bowls of soba "You found the snooze button." Karin chuckles and sits on the other side of Hana and handed her a bowl " Snooze button?" Hana asks as Karin nods " Yep when ever we play with his hair it knocks him out. Ino and I found out one day it was but the first time anko-sensei did well you saw how he broke." Hana nods as she eats, "Yea it was heartbreaking it sucks that he got placed in the restoration act." Karin nods and both girls look down at the sleeping red head.