Strudel Model

Long, cream coloured hair swayed as the doll cleaned the kitchen counter, humming a simple tune. A brunette human female opened the oven and placed a tray of yet-to-be-baked cupcakes into it before closing and turning it on.

As the duo cleaned the kitchen, a small, brown coloured dog wandered out of the living room and passed by the kitchen. A minute later, the phone rang.

"Oh! Could you finish up for me, Strudel?" The woman asked, getting a nod in response. As the woman walked out, the small dog walked back into view and entered the room.

Strudel hopped off the counter and got to work cleaning up the little cupcake batter that had fallen onto the floor, which caught the dog's attention.

Strudel turned around to see the dog sitting on the other side of the room. She flinched and stepped back upon laying eyes, or in this case buttons, on the quadruped.

The dog tilted its head in confusion. The thing standing in front of it looks like a toy, but it's moving like a human, and it has some batter on its apron, so it had the smell of food on it. The pet decided to move in slowly, sniffing at the doll to try and pinpoint what it was supposed to be.

Strudel shuttered as the animal circled her while occasionally sniffing. She didn't like dogs, as they tend to treat toys harshly when they're excited, and she looks exactly like a toy... well, she kind of is, but not a dog toy.

The smell of food on her certainly didn't help either, probably making the dog think about biting her.

The dog suddenly stopped walking and turned its body to face the doll. It made up its mind.

Strudel yelped as the dog jumped on top of her, licking her apron clean. The animal stood up after getting the last bit of batter and walked off, leaving Strudel with a mini panic attack.

As the dog left the room, the woman came back and sighed upon seeing Strudel on the floor calming her breathing.

"Dog?" The woman asked simply, getting a shaky nod in response.