Ploy Toy

"Another." A voice spoke before the large rock tipped over and landed on the mouse, crushing it. This doll had short hair, buttons, shoes, and a cloak, all coloured white.

"And that makes four today." Ploy said with a large smile. Turning around, she walked off into town. The rain harshly falling, though she really didn't care about that.

"Now, now, now... what will I find next? A puppy? A kitty? Maybe if I'm lucky, I can find a lizard!" She rambled on while searching the empty streets for anything alive. It wasn't long until she found something, two somethings.

"Now, now, now... two lovelies out here in the rain..." She said slowly, revealing a metal shard from under her cloak, not taking her eyes off of the animals staring each other down.

"...one a big mean doggie... and the other a little petite kitty..." She continued on, the animals ceasing their barking/hissing to look towards the doll.

"...I wonder what they'll do... maybe the brown mutt will bite me... maybe the white pussy cat will scratch me..." She got closer, smiling wider and dragging the metal shard across the ground. The cat and dog bared their teeth at the threat.

"Now, now, now... no need for that attitude... I'll make it painless... or at least... I'll try..." Ploy drawled on and stopped a few feet from them.

"Don't you want to play with me?" She asked.

The animals shivered at her words and vacant, smiling expression. The cat stepped back as the dog barked at her, threatening to attack if necessary.

"Now, now, now..."

The dog fell over as its front right leg was severed in an instant. It couldn't even yelp in pain before it was stabbed through the eye, and into its brain.

"...looks like you need a time out..."

She turned to the cat.

"...want to play with me in his place..?"

The cat visibly shuttered before turning tail and running.

"Now, now, now... that won't get you very far..."

*SHHNK*

The feline fell onto the ground as one of its legs was stabbed through. It grunted in pain as its face met with the concrete.

"...didn't you see what happened to the doggie..?"

Ploy walked up to the struggling cat's face.

"...I slashed him in an instant..."

The metal shard poked at the cat's neck.

"...and I can do the same to you..."

*SHHNK*

"Six."