Punkette Marionette

Short purple and pink hair shook as the owner's head bobbed to the music flowing through her headphones. The doll's iPod sat comfortably in the pocket of her pink shorts. Her black skull shirt was fully exposed with no sweater or vest to wear over it, though that's what this doll was looking for in the city.

Punkette walked along the sidewalk, humans and other dolls walked past, mostly ignoring her and everyone else. It was early in the morning, so most of them were probably off to their jobs.

"Must be nice to have a way to earn money, huh?" She thought, annoyed that most dolls couldn't even have jobs, unless they were made for it of course. Despite her lack of income, she's still going out to buy something due to her roommate actually being a famous music artist.

Humming along to her music, Punkette walked into a clothing store, heading straight for the kids section. A little weird there's no doll section since most of the kid clothes are still a tad too big for most dolls.

About ten minutes later and she walked out with a purple vest, tugging on it a few times.

"Should I..?" She thought aloud as she walked away from the clothing store, a hand on her chin as her music was paused. The doll shrugged her shoulders and wandered the city, searching for a music store.

"There you are." She muttered with a smile, walking in and buying a certain something.

~~1 hour later~~

The door to the large, two story house opened, Punkette tiptoeing inside. She shut the door as quietly as possible and creeped through the living room. Heading up the stairs and opening another door. She held the small French Horn up to her mouth and took a deep breath.

*PHRRRRRRR*

"WAKEY WAKEY SIMON!" She yelled after blowing the horn loudly, startling the poor music artist awake. Simon fell to the ground and quickly jolted up into a sitting position, his blue eyes shooting open.

"I'M AWAKE!" He shouted before realizing what happened.

"Uhn... why..." He mumbled tiredly. Punkette scoffed at him and walked to one of his drawers.

"Either sleep longer and get a bucket of water to the face, or get up early. This time was just a warning." She said, grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt, tossing the clothes at the man.

"Put those on, I'll be generous and make you breakfast, but only this once!" She shouted, turning to leave the room. But before she could...

"Hey." Simon said in his spot on the floor. Punkette faced him with a raised brow.

"Is my music... good? Other artists say my music sucks..." He mumbled, looking off to the side. Punkette shrugged.

"Don't know, don't really care. If a ton of people say it sucks, then it sucks." She replied and left the room.

~~7 minutes later~~

"Well, that took longer then it should have." Punkette said to herself as she picked up the milk soaked bowl with several different kinds of cereal inside.

"Hope he likes-"

*BANG*

A loud bang sounded throughout the house, the source coming from Simon's room. Punkette sighed at the sound.

"Tripped over your guitar again?" She muttered to herself, expecting to walk into his room to see him face planted onto the floor with a giant bruise on his head.

"Honestly, you're like a child some-"

*drip... drip... drip...*

Punkette dropped the bowl and stepped back.

"W-Wha..."