who am i

Running away. Something I did far too many times ... from my troubles, from my life, from the red room, and especially from myself.
Who am I?

Anastasia pov

"Dr. Volkov, can you check those for me?" Dr wells asked as he put a pile of papers on my table, "of course, sir." I replied.

I took the papers to my lap and started checking them.
"Are you sure you don't want to be with us on the stage?" Asked Cisco Ramon as he walked into my office, I put the papers Dr. Wells gave me on the table, "As I told you, Mr. Ramon, I don't need fame," I said quietly.

"I told you to call me Cisco." He said as the two love birds came into the room, "Dr snow, Mr. Raymond, "
"What is with you and not calling us by our first names?" Asked Dr snow, I looked at them, not saying a word.

"Are you done with the papers I gave you?" Asked Dr wells as he walked in. "What are you all doing here?" He added, "Yes, sir, I did. You had three mistakes, and please check again the temperature; it can't go over 54° Celsius, " I said and gave him the papers.

"Am I allowed to go now, sir?" I asked, wishing to leave all those people and go back to my home.
"One last time, are you sure you don't want to be there with us?" Asked Mr. Ramon."Yes, Mr. Ramon, I am certain." I said and waited for the answer of Dr wells."I guess you may go." He said and left a moment later.

I took my knife and held it close to me as I walked home.

A boom filled my ears. I looked back and saw S.T.A.R labs surrounded by red yellow and blue lights. I started running home, and as soon as I got there, I locked the door and fell to the floor, breathing heavily.

9 months later
The song "Poker face" could be heard through the cortex. "Why are we listening to a song about a woman who is with a man but fantasizing about being with a woman?" I asked as I walked in

"He likes this song!" Mr. Ramon says, "I mean, he can hear everything, right?"

"Auditory functions are the last Sensory faculties to degenerate," says Dr snow as Cisco sings a bit, then the unexpected happens, and Mr. Allen jolts awake.

"Dr. Wells, get down to the cortex, like, right now." Was heard from Cisco
I could see Mr. Allen trying to ignore Dr. Snow trying to flash something in his eyes.

Barry didn't bother with what she was doing and tried to get up.

"Hey. Hey, hey. Whoa. Relax. Everything is okay, man." Cisco tried to say with his calm voice,
"You're at Star Labs."

"Star Labs?" Barry asked, his voice very a bit rusty after not using it for 9 months, "Who are you?"

Barry was mostly worried that they were trying to harvest his kidneys or something.

"I'm Cisco Ramon. She's Caitlin... Dr. Snow. And this is Dr. Volkov, " Cisco
corrected himself.

Caitlin held up a bottle in Barry's face. "| need you to urinate in this."

Cisco quickly grabbed the bottle out of her hands
and warned her, "Not this second.’

Barry moved away from the two, too confused about
what was going on, "Wait. What? What is happening?

What is going on?"
"You were struck by lightning, dude."

Barry's mouth opened and closed again as he turned around to see a computer screen that was hooked to a camera, which showed him his body
"Lightning gave me..abs?" His voice was full of confusion.

"Your muscles should be atrophied, but instead, they are in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular
regeneration," Caitlin explained and continued to check Mr. Allen a bit.

"Come here. Have a seat. You were in a coma."
"For how long?" Barry asked, concerned.
"9 months," said Dr wells
"You took quite a nap, Mr. Allen,"  I said quietly
Barry's eyes widened when he saw Dr wells

"Welcome back, Mr. Allen. We have a lot to discuss."
Barry, now wearing a Star Labs sweatshirt, was walking beside Dr wells wheelchair.
"I mean, it's hard to believe I'm here. I've always wanted to meet you face to face." Mr. Allen's excited voice was heard through the corridor.