mistakes part 2

What if you could go back?
Erase your mistakes, change the past?
What would you change?
What will you keep?
And most importantly will you be you when it's finished?

Anastasia pov

"Oh no...." came through the speakers.

"Hey, what's going on?" Asked Cisco as I put the popcorn container on the floor and walked to Cisco.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, seeing the red dot that showed his location stopped moving.

"Dude." Cisco said.

"Yeah, I'm...here."

"What happened? Why did you stop?" Asked Cisco.

"I just got a little disoriented..."

"Well, you need to make up some time, man. You better hurry up."

"Hurry? What are-"

"Hurry, as in get to the morgue..." Cisco looked at me, and Dr. Wells, confused.

"The morgue?
I was there... yesterday..."

"What are you talking about? You got to go!" I said

"And I really don't want to go." Cisco said as the elevator door opened.

"He is your brother, Cisco."

"Not by choice."

"Hey, well, how bad can a birthday party be?" Asked Caitlin as we walked out of the elevator.

"You should say thank you you have a sibling." I added and stole his slushy

"My parents think Dante stink doesn't stink no matter how much he screws up or how many times he gets into treble in their eyes, he can do no wrong.
And yet, they never fail to remind me that I can do no right." Cisco said, and caitlin turned to him, "what if me and Ana come with you?"

"What serially?"

"Absolutely, you have done so much for me. Let me be there for you for a change." She smiled, "and I could look at old family albums and look what little Cisco looked like without long hair."

"I'm rescinding your invite, Ana only you can come."

"Clyde mardon has a brother." Caitlin said as she walked from the screen.

"So both mardon brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the particle accelerator explosion effects them both in virtually the same way."
"virtually the same way." Dr wells said, and Barry joined him.

"That's right." Dr wells turned to look at Barry.

"Only mark is not like Clyde at all; he can do things... You couldn't even imagine." Barry confirmed.

"You mean he is sort of like a weather wizard?"
"Weather wizard." Cisco said, and Barry once again joined.

"Yeah..." Cisco took a sip of his slushy, "ouch."

"Trigeminal headache?"
"Trigeminal headache?" Asked Caitlin and Barry at the same time.

"Mr Allen, a word, please?" Asked Dr wells.

"Yeah..." barry said and walked to the treadmill room.

"I'm gonna break out of here. I'm going to create a tidal wave to destroy your entire city." Mardon 2.0 yelled as the door closed behind Barry.

"So I still don't understand. How did you find him?" Asked Cisco

"I just had a hunch." Barry looked at Dr wells.