teach new things

A child can teach an adult three things
To be happy for no reason
To always be curious
To fight tirelessly for something

Paulo Coelho

Anastasia pov

"Death by apitoxin," Caitlin said as she walked into the cortex.

"Honeybee venom..." I said as I embroidered another flower on the fabric.

"Bees. Why did it have to be bees?" Cisco asked," Look, of shock took over his face.

I stared at the TV which showed a bee "Y'all I don't do bees.
Ain't nobody got time for bees." Cisco continued.

"When a honeybee stings...the stingers are torn from their abdomen, and they die." Dr wells started.

"But there were no stingers in the body and no dead bees in the car." Barry continued.

"honeybee bee can only deposit 0.1 milligrams of apitoxin when it realises its stinger," Caitlin informed us.

"And yet, Ms. Kang was found with enough venom in her system to kill a herd of elephants." Dr wells added as he put the files on the TV. "It appears not the only is a meta-human controlling those bees but also increasing their toxicity."

"Bees communicate by releasing pheromones; maybe this meta is controlling them through secretion?" Barry asked.

"Anyone wants to join me in getting a beekeeper suit?" Asked Cisco.

"I'm pretty sure I can outrun a bee." Barry smiled.

"Just don't run into a lake
The bees will wait for you until you come up for air. Then they'll sting you.
Discovery channel, it turns out there is a LOT to discover." Felicity said from the door.

"Felicity, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can you guys come outside for a second?" She asked as she pointed to the door.

We all stood outside as Felicity told us to.

"What exactly are we waiting for Ms, Smoak?" Dr wells asked.

"Up there." She said and pointed at the sky.

"Is that a bird?" Caitlin asked.

"It's a plane," Cisco announced.

"It's the TARDIS." I laughed, and Cisco smiled at me proudly.

"It's my boyfriend," Felicity said as the man landed in front of us.

The man took off his helmet, "Hey, I'm Ray."

And back inside, we are, I was checking the man- Ray along with Caitlin.

"Pass me the needle?" I asked, and after she did, I took out some blood. "This will do." I smiled.

"Ah, my ears popped, so that's something." Ray said as he walked out of the lab with me and Caitlin behind him, "You're lucky you didn't break your neck." Caitlin said, "What is it with billionaires being superheroes?"

"So have you picked a name yet?" Cisco asked.

A baby cry was heard; I looked around, searching for it. I lost my balance and fell.

"Ana!" Caitlin caught me. "Are you okay?" She asked as she helped me up.

"Just dizzy," I said and held the wall as Caitlin got back to the conversation.

same time every year...
I sighed and went outside the cortex.

Ray and Cisco stood, next to the suit while I sat on the table, I embroidered, "So you put solid fuel cells into the belt?" Cisco asked.