acceptance

"Accept-then act.
Whatever the present
moment contains, accept
it as if you had chosen it.
Always work with it,
not against it... This will
miraculously transform
your whole life."
Eckhart Tolle
Anastasia pov

"Dude, you're crime fighting lady slaying machine." Cisco told Barry as they high-fived.

"Oh God, it was so cool; she was so cool." Barry said as we walked through jitters, "we are going on another date tonight." He added quickly.

"Tonight? Really?" Asked Caitlin as we all started to walk up the stairs.

"Aren't you worried about moving too fast?" Asked him, Cisco as Barry turned to us.

"No, what do you mean? It's a second date."

"No, no, no, I meant going too fast..." Cisco said as they stopped walking, mid stairs. "Hurrying... Look, I mean, you're fast, but there is fast, and then there is fast.
Am I being subtle enough?" He asked as narrow tried to move away from him

"You're really not." Barry said

"Cisco is right.
With your increased blood flow and increased heart rate, theoretically, your speed could cause you to..." Caitlin said awkwardly as we sat at an empty table.

"You're going to think about a lot of dead puppies. Like we are talking a whole kennel.
And baseball.
Cold showers.
You know what? Nuns!" Cisco said I looked at him, confused.

"Okay, it's just a second date." Barry said

"Secand date?" Asked Iris as she left her table and walked towards us. "With who?"

"Woth Linda Park.the sports reporter." Barry said as Cisco's phone rang, "hello?" He asked and walked to the side

"That's... great!" Iris said. "Linda seems great, and you are great, so great."

"Hey, I got to go. I have to help out a friend."

"Everything okay? We just got here." I asked

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later." Cisco said and left.

We all turned to the TV as we heard someone was attacked. The reporter mentioned the burning man, aka Ronnie.

"Burning, man? Caitlin, weren't you asking about him a few weeks ago?" Asked Iris, Caitlin didn't answer; instead, she looked at me and Barry, with a disturbed look on her face.

"Well, it appears letting Ronnie roam free is no longer an option." said Dr wells

"He is not even Ronnie anymore. He is Martin Stein, walking around in Ronnie's body, like a vampire." said Caitlin, looking at the computer

"Is there a reason that Stein's barin is in control of Ronnie's body and not the other way around?" Asked Barry

"Darwinism, I suppose." I said and quickly explained, "a brand new organism will select the strongest parts of itself in order to survive.
Survival of the fittest.
In this case, Ronnie's body, Stein's mind."

"In any event, he bearly hurt an innocent man, and we have hunted mata-humans for less.
Caitlin, we need to know that you are on board with what needs to be done here." Dr wells added quickly.

After a silence, Caitlin finally answered, "How do we find him?"

"Quentin quality, the scientist that Ronnie attacked, is a former colleague of Martin Stein.
If Martin is indeed in control of Ronnie's body, he may be trying to figure out exactly what's happening to him." Dr wells said

"What do we know about him?" Asked Barry, walking closer to me and caitlin. "I don't even know what Stein looks like." He added.

Dr. Wells pressed a button on his chair, and a picture popped on the screen behind us.