who are we?

When you're young, you are taught many things: kindness, love, and helping those in need.
When you grow up in the red room, you learn to kill to stay quiet to embroider until blood covers your hands.
One of the many things I took from there is indeed emboroding.
It took a lot of time to do it without trying to get blood on it on purpose as I was taught, but it's like trying to stop an alcoholic from drinking.
So who are we without what are we doing?

Cisco pov
Anastasia Caitlin and I stayed in the cortex. while I checked the monitors with Caitlin, and Anastasia embroidered.

I got closer to where Anastasia was sitting. "That is beautiful," I said, breathless as I saw what she embroidered.

She looked up at me.

"What?" I asked when I saw Caitlin eyeing me, "it is"
When I looked back down, I saw blood all over the embroidery hoop, yet, Anastasia continued without noticing "Anastasia!" I yelled and took the needle away from her, snapping her out of her trance."What?" She asked and was that... Russian accent? Nahhh
"You got blood all over you," I said and took a small band-aid and wrapped her small fingers.
"....West and his daughter gave me permission to bring you here where we were able to stabilize you," said Dr wells as he wheeled in.

"Iris?"

"Yes, iris, yes, she came to see you quite often," Dr wells continued

"She talks a lot," said Caitlin and handed Dr wells a cup of coffee.

"Also, she is hot," I said, which earned me a glare from Caitlin.

"I need to go." He said and walked towards the door.

"No, you can't."
"No, no Caitlin is right, now that you are awake, we need to do more tests," agreed Dr wells.

"You're still going through changes.
There's so much that we don't know." He added.

"I'm fine," Barry said. "Really, I feel normal," was said as he walked backward, "thank you for saving my life," and with that, he walked away.
"Really?" A disappointed Caitlin said which was followed by a sigh from Dr wells.
" Can I keep the sweatshirt?" said Barry as he popped back in.
" Yeah, keep the sweatshirt," Dr wells said as Barry dispersed, again.