lies

Tell a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.
What if all you say is lies?
What is your truth?

Anastasia pov

"Tricked, ya.
Look who's back, my tricks,my treat, but I'll give you something good...to eat.
Today's spacial.
A city in ashes.
The trickster proudly welcomes you all... to the new... disorder." A masked man said from the computers.

"Talking in third person.
That's never good." Cisco said.

"You're just mad because he named himself." Caitlin said.

"He didn't, actually." I said, and all eyes were in me. "Twenty years ago, central city was hit by a series of terrorist attacks.
One man killed at least ten civilians, two cops.
That guy called himself the trickster." I said.

"Wow, someone was rocking the unitard." Cisco said as he showed us pictures of james Jesse, we learned about him, he was  a lunatic, we were taught to never be like that.

"James jesse?" Caitlin asked.

"Like James jesse only more twisted." Joe said.

"Where is this, Mr Jesse now?" Asked Dr wells.

"He's serving several life sentences in iron heights." I answered quickly, a bit too quickly because again, their eyes were on me.

"Dr volkov, anything else we should know?" Dr wells asked, looking at me.

"He was the most dangerous thing central city has ever seen." Joe said.

"You mean until the particle accelerator blew up." Barry said.

"Um..." Dr wells said, confused.

"Barry and I...will go see this James Jesse at iron heights.
See if he can give us something that can help us catch his groupie." Joe said.

"I'll analyze the video and see if I can figure out the source." Cisco said, and I took a big bag of licorice. "He will do anything for one of those, anything." I said and gave Joe the bag.

"Hey joe?" Dr wells asked, "Barry doing alright?
He seems cranky."

"Even the flash wakes up on the wrong side of the bed some mornings.
He's fine."

"Anastasia?" Caitlin asked.

"Yes?"

"Why do you know so much about James jesse?" She asked.

"I did a school work on him. 189 pages on his work, personality, mistakes, and mostly mistakes." I said, "I can show you... I have it somewhere."

There we were again sitting in front of the masked man on the TV.

"This was posted a few hours ago.
Whoever this trickster is... he's certainly not shy." Dr wells said.

"Well, not every criminal likes to hide in the dark." Barry eyed, Dr wells.

"Cisco, can you trace where the video was posted from?" Asked Joe trying to cover Barry's accusation.

"I tried even Ana tried, but this guy is using some crazy Felicity caliber scrambler like I've never seen.
The origin of the uploads is coming from hundreds of locations until he uploads another video. it's going to be tough." Cisco said.

"This sociopath has the capability to destroy the city." Barry said.

"Hey, I said tough, not impossible." Cisco defended.

"Barry well catch him; we always do." Caitlin assured Barry.

"Mr Allen, a word, please." Dr wells wheeled backward and into the treadmill room.