dark

When it seems to be so dark you will never see the light again, just remember, it can always be darker.

Anastasia pov

"A rare opportunity to go back in time and write a wrong and save your mother's life is quite a paradox Harrison has presented you with, Mr. Allen," Stein said

"The chance to be with someone you love?
Seems pretty cut and dry to me." Dr snow said as she walked toward Ronnie.

"At first blush Dr snow it would appear so, but this gift has unparalleled risk.
Barry the night your mother died. The night you saved yourself from being killed, that event altered the timeline you were already on and changed the course of history."

"So what you're saying is we're living in a parallel universe?" Asked Mr. Ramon.

"Just like when I time traveled before." Added Mr. Allen.

"But... but he only changed one day that time." Detective West stated.

"Exactly. Now imagine 15 years of compounded experiences.
One different decision, no matter how big or small, impacts everything that follows.
Moments upon moments, choices upon choices.
New relationships, nothing would be as it is today, and you'd never know the difference because you'd never remember any of it." Stein said.

"So if I go back and save my mom, my dad doesn't go to prison.
And I will never live with Joe and Iris."

"You might never meet me, Caitlin  Ronnie or Ana." Mr. Ramon said.

"The truth is, there is no real way of knowing what your life will be," Stein added.

"There is no choice here Barry, you have to do this.
You gotta change the past." Detective West said and left, Barry ran after him.

"Anastasia dear?" Asked Dr. Stein as he walked to the treadmill room where I sat.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You seem... mad."

"I... well... they hid something from me... something big, and I am mad, I'm angry, none of them apologized, but I still want to forgive them."

"What did they lie about?"

"They never told me that they knew that dr wells is the reverse flash, and... I thought that they trusted me..." Tears found their way to my cheeks.

"Oh, dear..." He put his arm around me.

"I trusted...I let myself do it... it's my fault." I got up and walked to the wall.

"I did it to myself, and I'm blaming them!" I punched the wall. "I should be sorry," I whispered as he hugged me again.

"It's not your fault Ana please, stop pushing yourself." He said and cried into his arms.

"According to wells calculations Barry super speeds inside the accelerator ring.
Once Barry reaches optimum speed, we then launch a hydrogen proton I to the accelerator.
Once the collision happens, a wormhole forms, opening a getaway to time itself.
It's at that moment I plan on shouting something along the lines of 'eureka' or possibly 'excelsior.' I'm uncommitted." Said Stein

"What do you think?" Asked Mr. Allen.

Mr. Ramon sighed. "I mean, on one hand, it does make sense, on the other hand, why? Why would you ever consider doing this?"

"You know why."

"So for this to work how fast would Barry have to go?" Asked Dr snow.

"By my estimates, Mach two at the minimum," I said before Stein could.