Chapter 2

Lisa Pov
Hi I'm Kwon Lalisa daughter of Kwon Sang Woo and  Taeyoung.

They are sweet I swear. Their love for me well it's not that much.

Lalisa..... Dad stated when I entered the house.

They doesn't want to show their face to someone that's why they are wearing mask when they are heading out except for my own maid.

Yes Dad?..... I asked him as I approached them.

How's your day?..... Dad asked.

It's still the same Dad...... I answered and sat down.

By the way our Prof said that there will be a field trip for one week should I come?...... I asked them.

Do you want to come sweety?.......Mom asked as she hugged me.

If you want to....... I answered.

Hmm even if I want to say yes because Jisoo and Seulgi will come, I still need their permission.

You can go just make sure that you won't do anything...... Mom stated and I just nod my head and my maid came.

Lisa let's go, your dinner is already in the table....... Hyo Joo unnie stated

How about my parents?....... I asked her

We already ate....... Dad stated.

I'm sorry that I'm late, I'm just doing some projects ....... I stated.

We know...... Mom stated and smiled.

Night ...... I stated then left with Hyo Joo unnie.

How's your school?...... Hyo Joo unnie asked and I smiled.

Hyo Joo unnie always comfort me when I'm having a breakdown and I don't want my parents to know.

I can do whatever I want when she's around but those memory keep stopping me.

It's good unnie, I saw her again......I stated as I started to eat.

Why don't you talk to her?....... Hyo Joo unnie asked and my smile fade away.

I can't, my parents will get upset......I stated.

Just tell them that it's for school that's why you're talking to her..... Hyo Joo unnie stated.

I'm gonna lie to them?...... I asked her.

Sometimes you need to lie Lisa ......Hyo Joo unnie stated.

It's rare to see you smile and I want you to enjoy your life...... Hyo Joo unnie stated.

I want to but I'm scared unnie...... I stated as I looked at her.

Make a move Lisa and I will make sure that I will escape you from them...... Hyo Joo unnie stated but I didn't heard the last part.

Pardon unnie?...... I asked her.

Nothing just continue to eat so you can sleep....... Hyo Joo unnie stated and smiled.

Hmm unnie...... I called her and she just hummed.

Why does my parents just want me to be friends with only Jisoo and Seulgi?...... I asked her and she chuckled dryly.

They doesn't even know that you're friends with them Lisa, they just thought that you're just talking to them because of school...... Hyo Joo unnie stated.

I have two more left...... I stated

Sure what is it?...... Hyo Joo unnie asked.

Why does you're always be the one who will come to the university if they need to talk to my parents?...... I asked her.

Maybe they are just busy Lisa......Hyo Joo unnie stated.

One last...... I stated and she looked at me.

Why does there love for me feels like a poison?....... I asked her and her smile fade then she looked away.

Maybe that's how their love is Lisa......Hyo Joo unnie stated.

A love that can kill...... I stated.

I'm done unnie...... I said to her and stand up.

Goodnight...... I stated then went to my room.

Hmmm sometimes I ask myself, why are they being like that to me? After lecturing me they will just act like nothing happened.

Their love is a poison that slowly killing inside of me.