Chapter 10

Two Days Later

Noze Pov
Hmm I'm gonna see her how lucky I am.

Noze...... Nayeon called me so I looked at her.

What?....... I asked her.

Nothing....... Nayeon answered.

Noze...... I heard Lisa called me so I looked at her

Hey...... I stated.

Uhm flowers for you?...... Lisa stated more like asking then I saw Seulgi and Jisoo facepalmed.

Lisa you won't ask her....... Seulgi said to her.

Uhm here...... Lisa stated and handed me the flowers.

First time?....... Irene asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

Really?...... Rose asked her and Lisa just nod at her.

Thank you Lisa...... I said to her and she smiled.

Let's go we might get late......Jennie stated so we went to the room.

Okay class the son of the Manoban-Brushweiler will be here for a week to look after all of you......Our Professor stated.

Why Prof?....... Jeongyeon asked him.

I will take a leave for my wife......Our Professor answered.

Aww how sweet...... Dahyun stated

I still didn't forget how you smacked my face Miss Dahyun..... Our professor stated that made us laugh.

Who wouldn't? You just woke us up because we will go to the lake and cave...... Dahyun said to him.

Okay that's enough he's here.....Our Professor stated then Jackson oppa entered the room.

I will leave now...... Our professor stated then bowed his head to Jackson oppa before leaving.

You didn't tell me about this oppa......I said to him.

Surprise...... Jackson oppa stated then his eyes landed to Lisa.

Who's this pretty girl?...... Jackson oppa asked.

Shut up oppa, that's mine...... I said to him.

Really? But I don't see any ring on her finger...... Jackson oppa stated.

Shut up oppa...... I stated and approached Lisa.

Wae?...... Lisa asked

Don't talk to him, he's a bad person.....I said to her.

What is she a kid?...... Jackson oppa asked.

And excuse me I'm not a bad person......Jackson oppa stated.

May I know your name gorgeous?......Jackson oppa asked her then Lisa looked at me.

She's Lisa...... Jisoo stated and I glared at her.

Hmm I feel like you have a special place in my heart...... Jackson oppa said to her.

Oppa back off...... I said to him.

I know that his family is the richest one but hell no , I won't let someone take Lisa from me.

Hmm we feel the same ....... Lisa stated that made me look at her.

Lisa...... I stated and she looked at me.

Ops I got your woman now......Jackson oppa stated and I heard them laugh.

Never gonna happen sir...... Lisa stated.

Hear that sir...... I stated but he suddenly kissed Lisa's forehead that made me stand up.

What the I haven't even kiss her and now he will just kiss her like that?

Yah! You, I'm gonna kill you..... I stated then Lisa hold my wrist.

I'm Jackson Manoban Bruschweiler gorgeous...... Jackson oppa said to her.

Sit down..... Lisa stated so I obeyed her then she started to read her book.

Okay uhm do you guys want if I tell a story?...... Jackson oppa asked.

About what?....... Jennie asked him.

Hmmm there's a kingdom where the King and Queen is celebrating to their new born baby. The prince is happy that he have a little princess......Jackson oppa stated.

The little princess is definitely a ethereal. Everything is perfect until one day the kingdom started to get attack. The King and the prince did their best to protect their family but they failed to protect the little princess....... Jackson oppa added then I noticed that Lisa's eyes are started to become watery.

The little princess disappeared without any tracks and her family keep finding her everywhere. They found out that the traitor are the couple who became the little princess third parents, they are the one who took the princess....... Jackson oppa stated.

May I know who's her second parents?...... Tzuyu asked him.

It's the Queen's sister....... Jackson oppa answered.

They went to different countries to find them but they failed. The Queen's sister disappeared and until now they still don't know where to find them......Jackson oppa stated.

Hmmm any thoughts why the couple took the little princess?..... Jackson oppa asked.

I think they are obsess to the princess...... Jennie stated.

And why is that?...... Jackson oppa asked her.

Because they became her third parents and the little princess have a special spot on their heart that it lead them to take the princess away from her family...... Jennie answered.

Hmm are they good or bad?......Jackson oppa asked.

They are not good but they are not also bad...... Lisa stated and we looked at her.

They love the princess to much that it cause them to do that but it's wrong in the part that they took the chance for the little princess to be with her family...... Lisa stated

If they are obsess, their love will be a poison that will kill the princess......Lisa added.

How can you say that a love can be a poison Lisa?...... Jackson oppa asked her and Lisa smiled bitterly.

Because I'm experiencing it...... Lisa stated that made my heart broke.