Chapter 12

No One Pov
When Jackson entered the room, he saw Noze treating Lisa's side lips because it's bleeding.

That doesn't hurt huh?...... Noze asked her.

It's bleeding but that doesn't mean it hurts...... Lisa stated.

Are you sure?...... Jackson asked her worriedly and Lisa just nod at him.

Next time just let Jackson oppa handle it..... Noze said to her.

If it's just some stranger that they are beating then I'll let him handle it but it's my friend and it's a woman ......Lisa said to her.

I didn't know that the quiet Kwon can be like this....... Nayeon stated.

And hey it's like you are used on being punch by someone...... Jennie said to her.

That's impossible because her parents is too strict....... Seulgi stated.

Lisa can you tell us the truth?......Jackson asked her and Lisa looked at him confusedly.

Is there someone hurting you?.......Jackson asked her and Lisa just shook her head.

You sure?...... Jackson asked her.

My parents are protecting me......Lisa stated.

Gosh your side lips is really bleeding.....Noze stated.

It's not bleeding anymore so stop it.....Lisa said to her.

Does your blood sweet?..... Noze asked her.

I don't know...... Lisa answered.

Just three more days and you will be my girlfriend....... Noze whispered to her and Lisa smiled.

Sir there's a student in the door......Jisoo stated so Jackson approached the student.

Sir , Mr. Lee want to tell you that you need to tell the students that their parents should be here next week for a meeting for the upcoming graduation day, Monday....... The student said to him.

Okay I will...... Jackson stated and the student left.

Okay students tell your parents to go here next week , Monday to be exact..... Jackson stated.

For what?...... Noze asked him.

The student said it's for the upcoming graduation day...... Jackson answered.

And behave next week because my parents will be here also, understand?...... Jackson asked them.

Why would they go here?...... Rose asked him.

They want to visit this university, that's what Uncle Jong Suk said to me.....Jackson answered.

The man who owned this university?....... Wendy asked him.

Yes...... Jackson answered and smiled.

I'll just bring my unnie because my parents isn't here...... Lisa stated.

Okay ...... Jackson stated.

On the other side.......

What are we going to do now?.......Taeyoung asked.

They can't take Lisa away from us ......Taeyoung stated.

If they will take her away then let's just kill our daughter so she can't leave us...... Sang Woo stated.

Good thing we still have some men.....Sang Woo stated.

They won't know where are we......Taeyoung stated.

Besides they know us as Smith and not a Kwon...... Taeyoung added.

We really tricked that old couple to give us their money and name of their family....... Sang Woo stated.

When are we going back?.......Taeyoung asked him.

I told Hyo Joo that we will be gone for a month so we will go back there for a month ....... Sang Woo stated.

Sang Woo what if they will take her away while we're gone?...... Taeyoung asked him.

You know that Lisa doesn't even know who they are because we took her when she's still a baby...... Sang Woo stated.

Plus Lisa know the consequence if she will break our rules again......Sang Woo added.

Good thing she's still alive after sitting in that chair..... Taeyoung stated.

I'm empress that she didn't die in that 300 volts even tho she's still a kid.....Sang Woo stated.

I really love that kid and I won't let someone take her away from us......Taeyoung stated.

We won't let them have their princess back..... Sang Woo stated