Chapter 9

No One Pov
It's the day that they need to go back and Jisoo and their friends noticed how Lisa treat Noze.

Lisa why do you treat Noze differently?...... Seulgi asked her while they are packing.

What do you mean?...... Lisa asked her as she went outside carrying her bag.

Uhm we always see you hugging her or holding her hands ....... Jisoo answered and they went outside to unbuild their tent.

And your point is?....... Lisa asked her.

What's the catch?........ Seulgi asked her

I'm courting her...... Lisa stated that made their jaw dropped.

Omo your parents will be shock if they will know about this...... I guess...... Jisoo stated.

I won't tell them that early, you don't know my parents....... Lisa said to her.

And I don't want them to do something to Noze...... Lisa added.

Really Lisa? You sounds like your parents are bad people ...... Seulgi said to her and chuckled.

I'll go inside the bus...... Lisa stated then left.

Chu you know when we became friends with her, she always tell us about her parents being sweet to her but sometimes she will tell something that making me doubt if they are really that sweet....... Seulgi said to her

You know parents have their own way to show and express their love, it's just that sometimes their love is too much to handle...... Jisoo stated and the both of them followed Lisa in the bus.

Hi guys ...... Noze stated.

Girl you're unbelievable...... Dahyun said to her when they saw Lisa sleeping at her lap.

What? She's sleepy ....... Noze stated.

Tell us what's happening between you and her....... Nayeon said to her.

Do you need to?....... Noze asked her.

Of course, we're your friends......Sana said to her.

She's courting me...... Noze answered.

Hmm she looked like a princess.......Jennie stated while looking at Lisa.

Class ready to leave?...... Their professor asked them.

Yes sir...... Chaeyoung answered then they left.

When they arrived at the university Noze woke up Lisa. Once they are already outside, a woman approached Lisa.

Unnie...... Lisa stated and Hyo Joo carried Lisa's bag.

Your parents left and it will take a month for them to comeback...... Hyo Joo said to her.

Where did they go unnie?...... Lisa asked her.

I don't know but they said it's important...... Hyo Joo answered.

If I know they are already back that's why they need to make sure that they won't find you....... Hyo Joo said in her mind.

Hyo Joo unnie...... Lisa called her and Hyo Joo just hummed.

Can you not tell my parents that I'm courting someone?........ Lisa asked her.

Lisa..... Hyo Joo stated.

Please unnie, I don't want them to get upset....... Lisa stated.

Okay but who is it?....... Hyo Joo asked her.

Noze...... Lisa answered.

From what family?...... Hyo Joo asked her.

Noh family...... Lisa answered and Hyo Joo smirked secretly.

What a small world....... Hyo Joo muttered.

I won't tell them just be careful okay?...... Hyo Joo asked her.

Ne unnie....... Lisa answered

Let's go...... Hyo Joo said to her then they left.

Who's that woman again?...... Rose asked.

Lisa said her name is Hyo Joo, it's her own maid but she's a sister to her......Noze answered

Well at least she have someone in their house than her parents.......Jeongyeon stated.

Noze my sister...... They heard a man shouted that made them looked where it came from.

Jackson oppa...... Noze stated

When did you arrive oppa?

When did you arrive oppa?...... Noze asked him.

Just now and guess what...... Jackson stated.y

What?..... Noze asked him.

We're already sure that my sister is alive....... Jackson answered.

Jackson Manoban Bruschweiler the oldest between Manoban-Brushweilers children.

Really oppa?...... Noze asked him.

Yup and we're just finding those couple who took her...... Jackson stated.

You can marry her now...... Jackson said to her.

Too bad I'm contended with a woman that is courting me...... Noze said to her.

If you say so...... Jackson stated.

Let's go, my parents will arrived next week...... Jackson added.

Okay ...... Noze stated.

We will go now girls..... Noze said to them then they left