Chapter 15

Noze Pov
When I saw my parents along with the Bruschweiler in the living room, I approached them.

Uhm is there something wrong?..... I asked them.

Priya is here....... Uncle Seo Joon stated.

What do you mean uncle?...... I asked him.

Hyo Joo is here, my wife and she told us that she know where my niece is.....Uncle Jong Suk stated.

Hyo Joo?

We asked her where she is but she can't tell us because she might lose a connection with our daughter.......Aunt Minyoung stated.

But Noze...... Aunt Minyoung added and smiled that made me confused.

The girl she dragged earlier, I don't know but I feel that feeling again when her presence came...... Aunt Minyoung stated.

The feeling that I felt when I held my daughter...... Aunt Minyoung added and smiled.

This impossible....... I muttered.

Uhm oppa does the story you told us before is it base on what happened before on your family?...... I asked him.

Yes..... Jackson oppa answered.

Oppa while you're telling the story, I noticed Lisa...... I stated.

Should I tell him? Besides nothing will happen if tell him.

Noticed what?...... Jackson oppa asked.

Her eyes became watery...... I answered.

And the Hyo Joo woman that uncle Jong Suk is talking about, she's Lisa's own maid or more like a unnie to her...... I added.

The love she's experiencing is a poison to her...... Jackson oppa stated.

But you know it's impossible oppa, Lisa is a Kwon...... I said to him.

I want to have DNA test with the Lisa that you're talking about...... Uncle Seo Joon stated.

Uhm without her consent?....... I asked him.

You will ask her permission first......Aunt Minyoung stated.

Oh okay...... I stated and looked at Jackson oppa.

Wait tomorrow in the university...... I said to him.

Don't force her okay?...... Jackson oppa asked and I just nod at her.

Can you perhaps show us a picture of her?...... Aunt Minyoung asked.

She doesn't have any social media but luckily I have some stolen pictures of her..... I stated and showed them Lisa's pictures.

Excuse me that's a lot of pictures of her not some....... Jackson oppa stated.

Oh shut up oppa...... I said to him.

Why don't you have any pictures of her smiling?...... Uncle Jong Suk asked

Hmm she doesn't smile but now she's smiling but I'm just enjoying the moment when I'm seeing her smiling...... I answered.

Seo Joon...... Aunt Minyoung stated.

We should make sure first...... Uncle Seo Joon stated and hugged Aunt Minyoung.

Oppa does those couple is like obsessed to your sister?...... I asked him.

We can say that Noze...... Jackson oppa answered.

Then if she's Priya..... I stated and looked at them.

It's either she's in danger or not.......Aunt Minyoung stated.

Uhm she have a line on the side of her head, it's like from the shave...... I stated.

What else?...... Dad asked.

She have some scars on her body......I answered.

If they are the Smith that means they are just using the Kwon family.......Mom stated.

Or they already killed them.......Uncle Jong Suk stated.

Aish this is a mess...... Jackson oppa stated

She's always in the university so if we already have the results then you can talk to her about that if ever it's positive...... I stated.

I just hope so that the Smith won't caught us....... Uncle Jong Suk stated.

Let's trust Hyo Joo, I know she's doing everything for Priya...... Aunt Minyoung stated and he just nod at her.

I'll go to my room...... I stated and bowed my head then went to my room.

Hmm I just hope nothing will happen bad to Lisa.