Chapter 3

One Week Later

No One Pov
The bus that they will ride already arrive and all of them went inside the bus except for Noze and Rose who just arrived.

I'll sit with Jisoo...... Rose stated.

How about me?....... Noze asked her.

The only available seat is beside your wife I mean beside Lisa....... Rose said to her and Noze looked at Lisa who's just busy reading her book.

If I give her a lot of books will she talk to me?...... Noze asked in her mind.

Hey Noze why are you still standing there?...... Rose asked her who's already sitting besides Jisoo.

Oh I'm just thinking something ......Noze stated and sat beside Lisa.

We can swap seats if you want......Jisoo said to her.

No, I'm good here........ Noze said to her.

Okay...... Jisoo stated.

Okay class we will leave now...... The professor said to them then the bus started to move.

While Lisa is reading her book, Noze started to feel sleepy and started to close her eyes.

You put it there ...... Rose stated as she placed Noze's head to Lisa's shoulder that made Lisa startled.

Chill she's sleeping....... Jisoo said to her and Lisa looked at Noze who's sleeping on her shoulder.

Hmm okay...... Lisa stated as she looked at her book and continue to read.

Why don't you sleep also Lisa?......Seulgi asked her

Yeah it's gonna be a long ride.......Jisoo said to her.

I'm good....... Lisa stated while reading her book.

If you say so....... Seulgi stated.

After a few minutes Jisoo decided to look at Lisa who's leaning her head on the window while her eyes are closed.

Now's my chance ....... Jisoo stated as she slowly lean Lisa's head on Noze's head who's still sleeping at Lisa's shoulder.

Seul...... Jisoo called her.

Wae?........ Seulgi asked her.

Look at Lisa and Noze...... Jisoo said to her and Seulgi obeyed her.

Perfect ....... Seulgi stated as she took a picture of them.

They looked so cute luckily our classmates are sleeping....... Jisoo stated.

I want them to end up together......Jennie stated.

But that will be impossible, Lisa is focusing to her studies and not to flirt...... Jisoo stated.

Who even told her to flirt?...... Irene asked her.

But it's not really impossible right Jisoo??...... Seulgi asked her.

Shut up......... Jisoo stated.

By the way did you already meet her parents?...... Rose asked them and they shook their heads.

We don't even know where she live......Seulgi stated

What the- you're friends with her for a long time....... Sana said to her.

She just told us that her parents are nice that's all........ Jisoo stated.

I thought you already meet them......Nayeon stated.

We tried to but Lisa won't allow us......Seulgi stated.

They unknown for unknown reason.......Jennie stated.

Yeah Kwon family....... Irene stated as they looked at Lisa.

I love her hairstyle....... Chaeyoung stated.

Really?....... Mina asked her.

Yup...... Chaeyoung answered.

Me also....... Dahyun stated as she went behind Lisa's seat.

This line, I want it....... Dahyun stated as she pointed the line to Lisa's side head.

That isn't just a line if you will look carefully....... Momo stated.

Yeah it looks more like a cut or a scar...... Mina stated.

That's impossible, a scar on the head?....... Jeongyeon asked.

That's a line, maybe it's really part of her hairstyle...... Tzuyu stated.

Hmm it's more like it's cause an electric...... Jisoo stated.

Psh why would be it's cause? It's not like she's being torture....... Nayeon stated and they looked at her.

What?...... Nayeon asked.

Hmm I want to be friends with her......Jeongyeon stated.

It's a one week trip, we will use that....... Dahyun stated.

Well good luck with that......Seulgi stated.