the best birthday gift

Scenario: In which Jungkook gets the best birthday present of his life

🐰🦋

Anpanman slowly started to fade away as Namjoon sang the last line. Once finished, armys cheered loudly.

"Okay, okay, calm down, everyone," Namjoon's voice rang as army calmed down, "Okay, so we know that today is someone's birthday," He smirked as he looked at Jungkook, who blushed, "And we gave him all gifts but, Jungkook what is one thing you've always wanted for your birthday?"

Jungkook chuckled as he thought for a moment before putting the microphone to his lips, "I think, one thing I've wanted was to see Jae. I mean, I have all of this happiness and love, all I want is for my Jae to be here and I want him to be here with me." Armys awed at him. What Jungkook didn't know was that Jae was slowly making his way up the stairs to the stage.

"Well, I think someone is waiting for you," Namjoon told Jungkook, who looked at him confused but before he could say anything, he heard the voice of someone, who he hasn't heard in a long time, the voice that brought him comfort, the voice he loves to hear.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jae's voice exclaimed through the microphone as Jungkook turned around. Once he saw the person, he was shocked before coming back to the present. He ran to Jae, who yelped when Jungkook hugged him tight. Jae chuckled before hugging back. The members of BTS looked at them proudly while army cheered. Their favorite couple reunited!

The couple pulled away from the hug. Jae looked up to see tears down his boyfriend's face, "Yah! Don't cry," Jae laughed as he wiped the tears away before his boyfriend pulled him into a kiss. The BTS members laughed as they had a face that said, 'oh shit, they about to make out' but they don't stop them, it'll just be this one time.

Let them love.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━━ AUTHORS NOTE
Short but kinda cute to say the least