sleepy bunny and butterfly

Scenario: just a special fluff chapter for my boys <3

🐰🦋

"Jae!" a voice suddenly called out, causing the (now) black-haired male to shoot up from where he was lying in bed and scrolling on tiktok. Wearing a gray tank-top with the words "I woke up like this" on the back, blackpink "how you like that" black sweatpants and iron man socks, the older male groaned before stretching himself a little then sitting up. Having dated Jungkook for almost 5 years, Jae can expect a lot from the younger calling out his name. "Jae!" He wants banana milk, "Jae!" He wants cuddles, "Jae!" He's drunk and needy, "Jae!" He wants kisses, "Jae!" He wants hugs, "Jae!" He wants kisses and hugs. Jae, Jae, Jae, just whatever Jungkook needs, the other male knows it's something to do with the fact that he wants attention. Sighing, the older male closed his phone, leaving it on the bed before making his way to the sound of his still-calling-out-his-name boyfriend.

"Jae!" Jungkook called out once more, even louder than before. Jae sighed, rolling his eyes playfully before he found himself at the doorway of the living room. He stopped at the living room to see a sight he for sure would tell his kids about. There he was, his little one. On the couch, Jungkook had his head in his hand, leaning against it, his hair long and overgrown but he still pulled it off, wearing all black, tattoos exposed, his earrings dangling a little and... there's beer on the table. (He's drunk).

Leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed, the older smiled at the male, who was making weird (and concerning) noises. He chuckled, his chest vibrating against his hands, which caught the attention of a certain little one. Jungkook snapped his head towards the sound of a chuckle, a chuckle that he will never forget and will recognize in a heartbeat.

Jungkook gasped, almost like a high school girl, who's crush just waved at her, "Jae!" 

Jae chuckled as he made his way to Jungkook, putting his hand on the table and the other on the couch arm rest, hovering over Jungkook, "Hey..." He said, softly before he pecked Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook smiled, softly, his cute bunny teeth popping out from between his plump lips as the older male started to pepper peck his cheeks, causing him to blush and let out a giggle before turning his head and pulling the older into a soft, loving kiss.

Jae sighed into the kiss, as the two continued to lazily kiss while the younger's hand made its way to the older's jawline, softly tracing the jaw until his hand reached the nape of the older. Softly caressing the tattoo of the older's on his nape, which he has care-nessed many times before, Jungkook pulled away from Jae. Jae pecked the younger's lips one last time before he looked up from the younger to see a phone...?

A Phone?!

Jae startled up, "Oh!" He exclaimed as he realized that Jungkook was live. He can see all the comments from fans, screaming their asses off from that kiss. His ears might be playing with him but he's pretty sure he heard someone scream all the way from Canada. Just the thought of their fans watching them kiss, that it was live, fans are screen-recording, makes Jae blush shyly at the thought. He ducked his head down as a pink blush made its way to his cheeks and ears, "Oh..." He hid his face in the younger's neck, whining in it softly as the younger softly laughed while his hand reached to the older's nape, softly caressing it, his well-known bunny smile showing.

Jae removed his face from Jungkook's neck after a few minutes with a sigh, to come with a sight of Jungkook looking up at him with his doe-eyes. Jungkook had started his "growing my hair as long as i can before i enlist" mission. His hair reached till his chin, parted in the middle and in a soft natural brown color. Personally, Jae didn't mind this "mission" at all, in fact, it was his idea. He's always wanted Jungkook to grow out his hair many times yet the other keeps refusing him, getting told many times that the "growing your hair out" was his thing. And yet in 2020, Jae's dream was fulfilled, Jungkook grew his hair out. Just imagine Jae's face when Jungkook sent him a photo of him, with long hair and to add to that, just imagine the look on his face when he saw Jungkook with long, purple hair. (his inner army came to life).

Jae chuckled at the thought when back in summer of 2021, he really could not stop posting about Jungkook's (iconic) purple hair on twitter. He and armys were really researching what oxygen was back then. He sighed as he ran his fingers through the younger's hair, removing those that fell to his face. Jungkook sighed, in relief. His shoulders relaxed, his head laid on his arm, feeling the warmth in his chest slowly start to spread all across his body. From filming Left and Right to going to the white house to the many long hours of rehearsals for the world cup to actually performing at the world cup, Jungkook just needed time to relax, be away from social media, and this is the most relaxed he's ever been. Slowly, Jungkook moved the phone until it showed the (pretty massive) tv behind him and Jae, who took that as his signal to sit down next to his little one. As soon as Jae sat next to Jungkook, he immediately threw himself on the older. The rapper laughed as his back laid on the arm rest of the couch, his legs stretched out with Jungkook laying on top of him, his fingers still running through the vocalist's hair.

The older continued to run his fingers through the younger's hair, kissing the crown of the boy's head while his other hand rubbed the boy's back. The younger sighed from where he hid his face in his boyfriend's neck, the older male shivered when he felt a puff of air hit his jawline, as Jungkook slowly fluttered his eyes, closing them, his bottom lip slowly making its way out into a pout.

Jae chuckled, softly caressing the boy's jawline, "Jungkookie's sleepy," He cooed when the boy whined, opening his eyes, playfully glaring at the older, causing the latter to chuckle as he continued to coo at those doe eyes, trying to look intimidating at him. Taking notice of the boy in his arms slowly falling asleep, he let out a sigh, "Hey, darling, come on, get up, let's go to the bed," Jungkook whined, a no wanna stay for the live left his pouty lips, eyes 100% not dropping close, which caused Jae to roll his eyes.

"Okay, I think this puts an end to the live, Jungkook will 100% sure do another one tomorrow, so don't worry. Um... yeah, bye, army!" Jae waved to the camera, comments falling in to say bye before the older ended the live and closed the phone, looking at the boy in his arms, Jungkook was slowly falling asleep. He sighed, softly, a chuckle leaving his lips before he tried to stand up, which caused the boy in his arms to whine a no.

"Jungkook, we have to go to bed," He told the boy, as said boy just snuggled more into him, shaking his head.

"5 more minutes," Jungkook's muffled voice said, "Please", coming a few seconds after. Jae sighed, knowing he was weak for the younger. He laid down more into the couch, wrapping his arms more tightly around the younger as Jungkook sighed, his breath hitting Jae's neck, before he could drop like a snap, a faint, "I love you," made it past his lips, causing the older to chuckle.

"I love you, too, darling, so much," Jae replied back, kissing Jungkook's forehead, a faint smile on the younger's lips before he fell into dreamland. Jae hummed, "5 minutes," he mumbled.

5 minutes turned into 10, 10 turned into 20, 20 turned into 25 and by 35 minutes, Jae was out like a light, still holding onto his little one.

In the middle of the room, sat a brown doberman. Laid on the carpet, Bam looked at his two owners, sleeping on the couch, without a care in the world. If he could sigh, he would, and if he could have a thought, he would just know that his owners would regret sleeping on the couch. Ouch, he could feel the back pain already. With that in his dog mind (brain?), he made his way to the couch, the part that is longer than the rest of the couch. Sitting on it, he looked at his owners one last time, before sleep slowly took over him...

...The next morning.

"Why is Bam sleeping upside down?"

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
I started working on this months ago but never finished and today i randomly got the urge to continue it, so here you go. also HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO BTS 💜