sleepy nights

Scenario: Having had such a shitty day, coming into sight of his endearing little one was just enough to let all that frustration out

short oneshot!

🐰🦋

Jae sighed with a frustrated huff as he opened the door to the apartment that he and his boyfriend have been living in. It's a small apartment, small enough for a small family, big enough for a big group of friends. Although, small, the apartment was decorated like it was a castle, the kitchen was connected with the dinning area, where most of Jungkook's vlive seem to appear, the living room was big enough to have sleepovers, it was like a movie theater with large, comfy couches, huge tv, speakers and a karaoke machine. It was not big for the young couple but it was just perfect for them.

Jae sighed as the door closed behind him, removing his shoes, throwing them carelessly on the floor, no energy left to care, then removing his jacket and putting it on the rack, "Darling, I'm home!" He announced, no response. The Japanese furrowed his eyebrows, not expecting the silence, "Darling! Jungkook!" No response, "...What?" The man slowly made his way to the living room, not expecting the sight before him.

There he was. His little one, sleeping on the couch, hugging a pillow with a candle on the table. He could see from what he is guessing, is a phone recording. Is this boy sleeping on a live? The room is dark, there were l.e.d lights on, making the room have a colorful vibe, the tv was off, and as he slowly made his way to the sleeping bunny, he definitely could tell the phone was live, as many comments came on. Jae chuckled, then sighing before moving the candle out of the way, chuckling when he saw the scent smell. Jungkook has been a fan of Jae's scent for a long time, since they've dated pretty much. In his words, it's a mix of lavender, vanilla and a hint of spice that make your nose scrunch in a good way. A way for him to feel comfort when Jae is away, Jungkook has started collecting candle scents that were a mix of lavender and vanilla, the Japanese male would roll his eyes whenever Jungkook would light one of them up, but have a hint of blush whenever the Korean male would tease him about it.

Jae smiled as he slowly ran his fingers through the younger's hair, watching the boy slowly relax under his hand. Jae let out a breath of relief, relaxing just seeing his little one relax under his touch. After a long and tiring day, this was just what he needed, "I guess Jungkookie is tired..." He trailed off, seeing the comments telling him to put the little one to bed, he chuckled, "Yeah. Well, I think Jungkook might do another live tomorrow, so look forward to that. Bye," He blew a kiss to them before closing the live, smiling when seeing all the goodbye comments.

He licked his lips, putting the phone in his pockets before taking a deep breath and slowly putting his arms under the boy. Now with a handful of Jungkook in his arms, he carries the smaller male to their room. Once he made it to their room, he slowly set the boy on the bed, covering him with a blanket making sure he was comfortable before planting a kiss on his forehead. He charged his and Jungkook's phones, placing them on the bedside table before he went to the closet, picked out his pajamas - which were just a hoodie and sweatpants - before making his way to the bathroom after a glance at the sleeping boy.

Taking a quick shower, coming out of the bathroom with his now wet hair, drying it with a towel. Sighing as he threw the towel on a chair and slowly (and quietly) sat on the bed, putting his legs under the cover. Seeing the younger male squirm a little, Jae tucked him under his arms, feeling Jungkook relax in his arms. He sighed in relief, feeling the sleepiness finally reach him but before he could close his eyes.

"Hm, butterfly, I love you..."

Jae gasped, softly, hearing those words as he ran his fingers through the boy's hair, a faint "I love you, too, darling," leaving his lips before he finally fell asleep with his little one in his arms.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
:)