i love it

Scenario: Jae braiding Jungkook's hair

Scenario: Jae braiding Jungkook's hair... :)

really short oneshot!

🐰🦋

Jae and Jungkook were in their living room, sitting next to each other. It is the first week into the new year, and so far the couple have been spending a lot of time with each other in their apartment. Jae so far, has started to prepare for his first studio album, REPUTATION but he's just waiting for Jisoo to have her solo debut before releasing it. It's been hectic since there were many rumors about him preparing for an album. His social media has been blowing up with #JAENEWALBUM. It's crazy.

The young couple sat in front of the phone which showed a weverse livestream, watching the comments fly. Jae chuckled when he saw a specific comment from a specific someone, "You two are so disgustingly-cute," He read.

The couple laughed, "Really? Niko, we know it's you," Jae said, sipping his drink from his "favorite child" mug.

"Oh, hi jihoon-hyung," Jungkook said, waving his hand to the camera with a smile. Another comment came saying, "hi, jungkookie, how are you?"

"I'm good, how's mirae-noona?" Jungkook replied, pushing a strand of his hair behind his ear, a comment replying saying "she's good, pregnancy is taking a toll on her but other than that she's good," Jae and Jungkook chuckled at that. Mirae is Niko's wife, they had just gotten married and are now expecting their first child, a boy and it's taking a huge toll on them but they're getting through it. Jae can't even handle his excitement for being an uncle.

Jae turned to look at Jungkook with that smile and the other noticed it, "What? What are you looking at me like that for?"

"Can I braid your hair?"

The question had the younger giggling, with a soft blush adoring his face. Ever since he grew his hair out again, Jae has been on him to braid his hair, tie his hair, and style his hair or really anything. It would always make Jungkook blush whenever he has the feeling of Jae's fingers through his hair, it makes him all giddy and soft inside.

Jungkook hummed, "Sure." Jae sipped his drink before he got behind the younger, brushing his fingers through the younger's hair, feeling the younger let a sigh of relief before taking two strands, braiding the hair, putting one strand over the other. When done, Jae took the hair tie that was on his wrist, tying it around the last bit, then taking two strands on the front out, twisting them in his fingers to give them a curl before he looked at the phone to see the final product.

Jungkook chuckled when seeing the comments blow up with Jae's action. Jae smiled, "You like it?"

Jungkook smiled, cheeks pink and red, his bunny-smile adoring on his face as he looked at himself in the phone, "Yeah, I love it," He looked at the love of his life, staring back at him with an adoring gaze. Jae chuckled, smiling as he pecked the younger's lips.

© 𝗫𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗫𝗢 2022 – %??..
━━━━ 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝘿
( male added member )

━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE
something short and sweet for my boys <3