Chapter-1 ( Reincarnated in TTIGRAAS )

Mikado Ryo was a normal office worker. He used to have a hard time in the office due to the hard work but the pay was good. He used to watch anime and mangas in his free time when he got back from his work. Day by day, he would watch anime from the time he got home from work till 3am.

When he went to the office, he would feel tired as if  a truck full of loads was kept on his head.

One day, he was doing an important office work which would increase the reputation of his office.

- You have to complete this work by today. The whole reputation of the company is in your hands. I am leaving this to you. So, don't disappoint me!

The Boss closed the door and went to his office to give Ryo some space so that he can complete the work.

Ryo was feeling sleepy due to watching a new anime till 3am again.

"I have to complete this work in 5 hours. But, sleeping half an hour wouldn't hurt. It's an easy work so it can be done in 3 hours."

Ryo slept on his chair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- RYO, WAKE UP!!!

Ryo slowly opened his eyes and looked at his boss.

- YOU ARE FIRED!!

Ryo was stunned at his words.

- Why?!!!

- YOU WERE TOLD TO COMPLETE IT IN 5 HOURS. I CAME IN YOUR OFFICE AFTER 5 HOURS AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE HERE!!

- I-

Ryo was cut off by his Boss.

- GET OUT OF MY COMPANY!!!! NEVER DARE TO COME HERE AGAIN!!!

Ryo was fired from his job that day due to sleeping during his worktime.

----------------------------------‐---------------------------------------------------

Ryo was walking from his office to his home.

"*sigh* It was my fault that I got fired. Now, I have to find a new job."

Ryo was walking on the footpath.

Suddenly, a speeding truck lost its control and slammed onto Ryo.

Ryo was laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

"It hurts! IT FUCKING HURTS!!"

He shouted.

Suddenly, his voice was gone. His voice wasn't coming out.

"I WILL DIE!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE! STOP THIS PAIN PLEASE!!!!"

Ding!

[ Pain Nullification has been gained as a gift. ]

" AHHHH!!!! Huh? The pain's gone??? But, I can still feel my body feeling weak. I can't open my eyes. My voice... I can't speak..."

Ding!

[ Strengthen Body has been gained as a gift. ]

Ding!

[ Steel Strength has been gained as a gift. ]

Ding!

[ Telepathy has been gained as a gift. ]

Ding!

[ Universal Sense has been gained as a gift. ]

"My body is feeling strong?! But, it's no use... I can't feel anything... That truck hit me with a lot of force... I can't survive.... I wish that I could have taken that path as my high school friends."