Part- 26

Hanma, Ray, Benimaru and Hakurou were heading towards the Orc Lord with Hanma taking the lead.

We soon reached the place where the Orc Lord was and I saw Ranga and Shion already there.

I saw a red light in the sky as it landed on the ground. A lot of dust covered it as it landed.

Meliodas, Kallus and Keller soon appeared here too with their divisions members.

- Captains, tell your division members to back off a little and fight the Orcs right now so that the Orcs does not disturb us on the fight with the Orc Lord.

- Yes!

All of the captains said at the same time.

They commanded their members to handle the orcs. They listened to them and was not letting any orcs to come and disturb us.

- Kijins?

Rimuru, Souei and Shion said at the same time but Shion and Souei were shocked the most.

- I will explain it later but first..

He said as he looked back at the person who landed as the dust was slowly disappearing.

We saw a person wearing a mask and white clothes. It's not a person, a demon? Whatever.

- Are you a Majin?

- What's the big idea?! How dare you all ruin the Great Lord Gelmud's plans?! The whole ogre village was destroyed?! So, how are there so many of them and how are they evolved?!!!

"So he's Gelmud. His outfit and face looks exactly like in the anime."

He said as he pointed his staff towards us.

Shion and Benimaru was having more hatred towards the Majin as he said that he came to their village to give them names and make them food of the Orc Lord.

- Oh! It's Lord Gel-

Before Gabiru was going to say something, the Majin's head exploded as if someone punched him with a strong force. His body fell on the ground and blood started to come out from the place where his head was used to be.

Rimuru- Eh?

Gabiru- Huh????

Hanma- Dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV-

The Majin was saying all about his plans in front of us. I saw Benimaru and Shion getting angrier every moment at his words.

- Oh! It's Lord Gel-

Gabiru was going to say something when Gelmud's head suddenly exploded.

- Eh?

- Huh????

- Dead.

As he said that, everyone looked at him. Steam was coming out of his right hand.

<Gelmud's life signs have ceased.>

- Y-Yeah, I can see that.

I said with surprise as Hanma killed him with his punch, that also with just the air pressure from his punch.

- W-What have you done human?!!!!

Gabiru shouted as he looked towards Hanma.

- I just killed him. He was talking too much.

- He was the one who gave me my name!!!

Hanma went towards Gabiru and holded the back of his head with his right hand.

- Who cares? He was also the one who was behind all of this and by the way..

Hanma removed his hand from the back of his head and took a step back...

(A/N- Imagine Hanma kicking like this.)

- Don't try to test my patience and disrespect me. I held back sooo much but you still can't even stay conscious.

Hanma said with a serious look on his face that could tell he would kill anyone he would see. Everybody could not even move an inch seeing this.

"He held back?!!"

Gabiru's eyes were white and blood was coming out from his head.

Hanma held Gabiru's hair on the back of his neck with his left hand and was about to lift him up again but I stopped him.

- Hanma, Stop!

I said but he was going to punch him.

Lizarman 1- G-Gabiru-sama!!!

- Don't disturb me, Rimuru. He's been calling me weak from that time, even though he can't even stay conscious after I held back so much.
So, I came to the conclusion that we don't need him.  Nobody has any problem with it, right?

He looked towards Benimaru and the kijins under Rimuru whose face showed fear.

He was going to punch him on the face with his right hand from which he killed Gelmud.

- Please stop...

I said as I hugged him from behind. He lowered his punch soon after. He looked down and I could see his face a little red but he soon went back to his earlier face and looked towards Gabiru.

- I'm leaving you for this once, lizard. If you don't show me respect from now onwards, you know what will happen.

Hanma removed his left hand from Gabiru's hair. Gabiru was about to fall to the ground again when his men caught him.

Lizardmen- Gabiru-Sama!! Stay with us!!

They said as if he was going to die.

I throwe- I mean gave some healing healing potions to Gabiru's men and told them to use it on him.

Lizardman 2- Gabiru-sama! Stay strong!

They were using healing potions on Gabiru as I was looking at them.

- Master, uh.. The Orc Lord seems to be eating his body.

Keller said to Hanma which caught my attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanma's POV-

I looked towards the Orc Lord who was eating Gelmud's body.

- Looks like round two begins now with the Orc Lord this time.

I said with a smile on my face.