Part- 13 ( Citizens and Soldiers for the Army )

Hanma- Finally, this is the time when I make my army even more powerful and also get some citizens for my empire!

Hanma then thought something for a minute.

- Now, I have to give the soul a body so that I can talk with it. Skill Creation!

Active Skill: Body Creation (?? Rank Skill)

Description: The user can create a temporary or permanent body for a soul to reside. The user can change the body to temporary or permanent at their will. To make the appearance and race of the body, the user has to think about it in his mind. The soul can change their appearance if they don't like it.

- All done. Now, Body Creation!

I closed my eyes and shouted.

Then, I thought about the appearance of the body.

- Meliodas will look cool, wouldn't it?

Ding!

[ Appearance has been chosen. Please choose the race. ]

- Of course, it will be Demon.

Ding!

[ The race has been chosen as Demon. ]

The body of Meliodas came in front of me, it was sitting on the other chair. It was not moving, it was lifeless.

- Oh! I almost forgot that I had to put a soul inside it.

I then put a soul inside the body. It's lifeless eyes were then started to have life. How should I explain it?

It then opened his mouth.

- Where am I?

- You were dead. So, I resurrected you but it's just a temporary body.

He was panicking about the fact that he was dead and surprised that I could resurrect the dead.
He asked me whether his family and their people were safe or not. I simply answered him that they were all dead. But, I can resurrect them if they agree on my conditions. I also told him that we are currently inside my skill Personal World.

- My name is Hanma. Hanma Shuji. First, after I resurrect you and them, then all you have to join my nation. I am making a nation so I need citizens and an army for it. Secondly, you all will have to stay loyal to me. Of course, you can also reject my offer but if you reject, then I won't resurrect you all. And then your soul will disappear from this world.

- We will join your nation and be loyal to you if you can defeat us in a match. We Ogres will only acknowledge the strong as our leader. I also need to talk with the Ogres about this.

- Ok, then. Body Creation!

Hanma then closed his eyes and thought about the appearance of the bodies.

"Just make the appearance random and choose the race as Ogre."

Ding!

[ Appearance has been chosen random. ]

Ding!

[ Race has been chosen as Ogres. ]

Ding!

[ Bodies are being created. ]

A lot of bodies appeared on the ground behind him.

Then, I put all of the soul inside the body. The bodies then started moving soon after. There were about 300 of them.

- Shouldn't you be talking with them?

The body of Meliodas went to the ogres and said them the conditions that I have set and what happened to their village. At first, all of the other Ogres thought that a demon was trying to fool them.

But, when they asked about the identity of the Meliodas body.

- I am the son of the chief.

"So he's the son of the chief. The other person seems to be the chief."

- S-Son.

He hugged his son with tears in his eyes. Then, he speaked with the other Ogres about my conditions and their opinion about it.

Many of them trusted me as if I wanted to kill them, I would have killed them without any problem. Some of them said that they don't trust me. But, all of them wanted the same thing, they wanted revenge on the orcs.

The chief then came towards me and said.

- Hanma-sama.

He bowed down.

- We thank you for resurrecting us but we want to take revenge on the orcs that had killed us.

- And joining my nation?

- We will join your nation but we want to choose whether we want to be a citizen or part of your army.

- That's fine with me. But, as for your revenge. You have to get stronger in order to defeat the orcs. So how about I name you?

They were all shocked that I am going to name them.

- Hanma-sama. I know that you are a lot strong but are you sure that you can name all of us?

- Of course.

They started to jump with joy that they are gonna get names. Of course, I knew that naming them would take a lot of magicules. So, I just need to make a skill that can give me more magicules.

"Skill Creation!"

Passive Skill: Magicule Breeder Reactor (??? Rank)

Description: This is a skill that allows the user to infinitely generate magicules. It also makes the user capable of using the densest possible type of energy in world called Stardust energy.

Hanma then walked towards the Ogre chief and said.

- Your name will be Keller.

- Thanks for the name, Hanma-sama.

Hanma then walked towards the Meliodas body that he made.

"I would have named him something similar to his father but..."

- Your name will be Meliodas.

- Thanks for the name, Hanma-sama. I will serve you till my life's end.

- Okay.

I named all of them with some good names as giving them any name would make me a little bit feel sad.

- Okay, now all of you are ready to face the orcs! The orcs will very soon be attacking the lizardmen's territory. We will attack them during that time. But right now, we will gear ourselves in my nation.

All of the Ogres agreed to Hanma as now, he was their master.

- Now, let's go!!

Hanma said while raising his right hand with a warm looking smile on his face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------