Part- 33

Hanma- Ray, lower it.

Hearing this, Ray lowered his claws and his hands returned back to his human form.

I was shocked hearing everything that he said.

"Everything that he said was just like the way that Subaru got reincarnated. What was that anime name... Yes. Re Zero. But, what is he doing here? Wait, I should first confirm that it's him.:

I thought while my eyes were closed. After thinking a little more, I opened my eyes and looked towards the person who I think is Subaru.

- What is your name?

- N-Natsuki S-Subaru.

- Okay, Subaru. From today onwards, you are a captain.

- ......Huh?

- HUHHHH?!!!!

Subaru and all of the captains were shocked at this.

- Captain of what exactly?

- Master, Are you really sure?! He can be a spy from an another nation! He might even be lying to us!

Kallus said with an angry look.

- Don't worry, I know what I am doing. Now, open his ropes and blindfold.

Hearing this, Kallus began opening his ropes without any questions but his face showed disbelief.

- Uh... No one has still told me anything ab-

Subaru was going to say something but Ray cut his sentence off.

- Master, we don't even have any information about him. We can't trust him.

- He's more than capable to be a captain. Believe me.

- Yes, Master.

- Does anybody has anymore questions?

- Master, but captains are supposed to be strong. He was easily knocked out by a division member in one move.

Meliodas asked with his angry look in his Demon form. He stays in his Demon form always.

- Not a problem, I can make him strong.

- Then, I don't have any problem.

- Keller, don't you have any problem with him being a captain?

- I don't trust him currently but if Master has chosen him to be a captain then, it's alright.

- Then there's no problem with anyone?

I looked around to see that no one had a problem with Subaru now.

- Wait! You can't just appoint me to anything! First of all, I don't wanna join you! Secondly, I am a captain of what?! Thirdly, I don't even know where I am right now!

Meliodas and Ray glared at him which Subaru didn't notice due to his blindfold.

- Slow down there, I am answering your every questions. First of all, you will be joining us. You don't have a place to stay nor money. If you leave this nation, then you will enter a forest where a lot of monsters lives and will attack you when they see you. So, do you not intend to join us?

- Monsters? So, I AM REALLY IN A FANTASY WORLD! YAYYYY!!!!

As Kallus opened the ropes, Subaru quickly took a position on the ground with his blindfold still on his eyes.