Part- 14 (Start of the Underground Empire)

- Now, let's go!!

Hanma said while raising his right hand with a warm looking smile on his face

- Personal World.

Then, they got out of the Personal World Skill.

Hanma looked around the place, the Ogres have came out safe and the orcs have left, I think.

I walked towards the centre of the Ogre's village. The ogres were crying at seeing the destruction of the village in which they were living.

I walked towards the centre to see a lot of Orc's corpses. With my shadow orcs near them. As they saw me, they bowed down.

"So, they could kill 45 orcs without any problem. They are literally unkillable until I am safe."

- Master, who are they?

The other ogres got a little suspicious.

- They are shadow orcs. When the orcs died, I made them my servant.

Meliodas was surprised that Hanma could make the dead his servant.

- Now, Rise!

The dead orcs rose from death and bowed down to their master.

- Come inside my shadow.

The orcs returned to Hanma's shadow.

All the Ogres were scared that Hanma could control shadows but they calmed themselves soon after.

- Master, how will we reach your nation?

- Huh? We will go with my Teleportation Magic.

- What?! But, there are 300 of us. Can you really teleport all of us and also you have also named us just a while ago. Shouldn't your magicules be finished or low right now?

He said with a surprising face.

Hanma- Nope, it's not finished. I am just getting started.

I said calmly.

"Skill Creation."

Active Skill: Teleportation Magic ( ?? Rank)

Description: You can teleport yourself or anybody to a place where you have been before.

- Ok, guys are you ready? Teleportation Magic!

A large circle appeared beneath them which was glowing brightly. After a few seconds, they all got teleported.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, in Hanma's under ground empire.

"Half of the work is done. These shadow monsters are sure helpful. Ray is also a helpful too. They are not even getting tired after so much work. The pillars to support the undergroundempire is done. Now, there is no danger of the ground above us falling. We have also made about 15 two-storeyed houses and a special one for Hanma-sama."

Suddenly, there was light shining behind Rauk.

- What?! Are we under attack by someone?!!

- Whoever it is, I will take care of them!

The shadow monsters and Ray got in a fighting stance and when the light disappeared, all the monsters bowed before Hanma.

- Hey, Rauk how is the working going?

- M-Master! All the works are going smoothly.

- Good.

I said with a smile.