Part- 8 ( Selling the magic ores )

Next Morning

Rimuru's POV-

As Kaido came back with three dwarfs behind him, Rimuru told him everything that had happened.

- If those two would have just waited for me to return, they wouldn't have became criminals. But I am surprised, that they could break the lock of this cell. I have to warn all the soldiers to look out for those two. They may have come from some evil organization.

Kaido told about this to another soldier and told him to report this to the king and also look out for those two.

Kaido came towards Rimuru and said.

- Ah! I almost forgot but thanks for saving them. Thank You!

- I heard you gave us that potion. Thank You!

- Don't mention it.

- My arm was nearly ripped off. Even if I'd survived, I would have lost my job.

Rimuru- You're very welcome.

- *nod**nod*......*nod**nod*

- Speak something!

- Really, thanks so much.

- We owe you!

- *nod**nod*

Kaido comes forward and open the door.

- Am I free?

- Naturally.

Then they took Rimuru to a restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gazel Dwargo-

Gazel Dwargo is sitting on his throne inside his throne room.

Suddenly, an elf wearing the outfit of an assassin came behind him through the shadows.

- We have found three bodies of our soldiers inside an alleyway. Two bodies have been crushed to death and another is..

- Tell.

Assassin Elf- One body seems to have tore off bit by bit. Each of the bodies face can't be recognized.

- Any suspects?

- We couldn't find any suspects but today a goblin and a slime has entered our country.

- Where are they currently?

- They are currently inside a restaurant with Kaido, Captain of the guards.

- Observe them but don't engage in a battle with them currently.

- Yes!

The Assassin suddenly disappeared inside the shadows as Gazel was left alone inside the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo's POV-

Ryo was walking on the hallway of the inn with rooms on his left and right as he was walking.

- We took care of them without anybody noticing us.

- Yes, Master.

- I just wish that this does not have some butterfly effect.

- What do you mean, Master?

- Nothing.

Ryo opened the door of one of the room to his left revealing Kallus sitting on the bed.

- Have I disturbed you?

- No, No. Please come inside, Master.

Kallus said with a smile on his face.

- Wow! You look so awesome after bathing and wearing these clothes!

- Thanks, Hanma-sama.

Ryo sat on the bed as Ray was still standing.

- Now, first of all.

Ryo took out the magic ore from his bag and told Ray to take out his share too. Ray took out all of the magic ores from his bag.

- I want you all to take these and sell these wherever you want but just get as much money as you can get.

Ryo saw the face of Kallus which was filled with surprise.

- T-These are magic ores!

- Hey, don't shout.

- Sorry! These are magic ores. They sell for a lot in the markets.

- Good! Then, we all will divide these between us and sell these. Just don't sell it somewhere where we would get into trouble. Sell it in some shady shops where they won't reveal our identity.

- Ok!

Ray and Kallus left after dividing the magic ores among themselves to sell them off.

- Now, we won't have a problem with money. I can't wait for the Orc Disaster fun to begin.

Ryo said with a evil smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Instead of calling the mc Ryo. I will call him Hanma from the next chapter Onwards. Can't do anything about this I am addicted with Tokyo Revengers.