Part- 4 ( Magic Ores )

- What?!!!

Ryo expected himself to get strong but not this strong. It was as if he had completely became a different person.

Ryo calmed himself and talked to Ray.

- Hey, Ray! We need to go to the Sealed Cave where Veldora was sealed.

- Yes, Master! I can take take you there on my back.

Ryo climbed on Ray's back and they went towards the Sealed Cave.

- Let's Go!!!!

After a few minutes...

Ryo and Ray reached the door of the Sealed Cave. Ryo pushed open the door.

They walked to the deeper parts of the cave to get some magic ores. They found themselves facing a part of the cave going towards two directions.

Ryo- Ray, Let's split up! We will meet here after two hours.

- Yes, Master.

- Before splitting up, wait a little bit...

"Skill Creation!"

Active Skill: Item Creation ( B+ Rank )

Description: You can create magical or normal items. As your skill level increases, you can make more legendary items.

Ryo closed his eyes.

"Item Creation! Magic Bag×2"

Ryo- Take this magic bag with you. You can keep the magic ores in it.

Ray- I will bring as many magic ores as this bag can hold for my master.

- Okay.

Ryo said with a smile.

Ryo made two magic bags to store items for himself and Ray as he had nowhere to keep the magic ores.

Ray and Ryo walked towards the paths in front of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryo's POV-

Ryo walked for ten minutes and found a huge area inside the cave filled with a lot of magic ores and monsters.

- Wow! There are a lot of magic ores here. Let's take about.... half of them!

Ryo walked towards the magic ores but he was soon stopped.

Some Armorsaurus walked towards Ryo on the intent of killing him.

Ryo walked past them in a very high speed and pumched them in their stomach. His face was showing as if he had no interest in the Armorsaurus and ignored them.

Ryo went towards the magic ores to collect them. The group of Armorsaurus could not understand what had happened and decided to attack Ryo again. Suddenly, their stomach had a huge hole as if a huge spear passed through them.

- Rise!

The group of Armorsaurus rose from death and went inside Ryo's shadow.

Ryo began collecting the magic ores as he didn't want to waste much time.

During the time he was collecting the magic ores, many more monsters attacked him but they were no match for Ryo as if they were a bug to him.

Ryo's army had increased a lot.

[ Ryo's army ]

Goblin- ×20

Armorsaurus- ×37

Tempest Serpent- ×9