1: The Final Egg Robot

Sonic Stood in front of the mangled mess that was once The Final Egg Robot, Had he really done it? Has He Truly Won? Let's step back a bit, The Final Egg Robot was Robotnik's Final Project. He was growing tired of the 30 year cycle of 'New Scheme, Sonic comes along, He loses, Repeat.' Today was going to be the Day he killed Sonic Once and for all. "It's Brilliant, I tell you, Brilliant! All I have to do is Catch Sonic Off guard! The Only thing I need is All 7 Chaos Emeralds. The Master Emerald just won't do, if i want to stay hidden, Because that Pesky Echidna would tell all of his pesky little friends about me!" Robotnik gloated, "Yes, Today will be the Day that Hedgehog and all of his stupid little friends DIE!" The Scientist Exclaimed, Before laughing maniacally.

It was a Beautiful Day outside, and Sonic was Out Running around Green Hill. It was his favourite spot to go whenever he needed to go for a run. "Man, Today's kinda boring. There's been no attacks from Egghead, and While I Do like the peace.." He said, before being cut off by a motobug attack, "A Bit of Action would be nice!" Sonic Exclaimed, before Destroying the Motobug in one fell swoop. Sonic then ran out of Green hill to go see Tails in Emerald Hill, before receiving a message from Tails. "Sonic, Something's wiped out all of the power, I'm using a generator to send this message to you! Hurry, I Think Robotnik is behind all of this!" Sonic Smirked, Although Tails didn't Know, and Said, "Alright Bud, I'll be there faster than you can say Super Speed!"

It was, Infact, Robotnik who had caused the Outage. He had diverted all Power to the Final Egg, To which housed not only a base for The Doctor, But also The Final Egg Robot at it's core. Robotnik Held up one of the Chaos Emeralds, and Examined it. "Perfect.. Orbot! Cubot!" The Doctor Exclaimed. Orbot and Cubot Appeared at Robotnik's side. "Yes, Sir?" Orbot Asked. "Would you like a side of Fries?" Cubot Asked. "Well, I will take the fries, but first, I need you to bring these to the Final Egg Robot!" Robotnik Said, before handing Orbot the Box of Emeralds. "Once Sonic sees this, it's Game Over! He Loses Once and for all! I win!"