5: The Final Frontier! Part 2 of 4

Knuckles and Amy advanced through the hallway, smashing anything and everything they could find. "You know, we work well as a team." Amy Said. "I have to agree." Knuckles said, returning to beat the ever-loving chaos out of the final egg. Advancing through the hallway once more, Knuckles asked Amy, "What is it you like about Sonic?" "Well uh.. It's just that.. His uh..." She Stuttered. Knuckles chuckled, "You Think he's handsome, don't you?" Amy turned red and tried to deny it, but failed miserably. "You know, if you just asked him, I Bet he feels the same way." "What? No.. his life is too fast! you know.." She Said. Knuckles just chuckled and walked onwards, with Amy following from behind.

Meanwhile, Team Dark were taking out all the security cameras, which caught the attention of the Doctor. Robotnik picked up the P.A system, and spoke into it. "Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, and E-123 Omega, How delightful to have you here!" He said. "We're not here for the fun of it, we're here to defeat you for good, Doctor." Shadow Said, Readying Chaos Spears. "Now, I can't hear you but I can  suppose you said, 'We're gonna beat you, ugh I'm soooo edgy!', Am I Right?" Robotnik said, Laughing at the end of his little joke, before shutting off the P.A. "Once I get my hands on that Hedgehog and his stupid friends, I will rule the Universe!" He Gloated. "Sir, You said you wanted to rule mobius-" Cubot said. "SHUT UP!" Robotnik Screamed.

Sonic, Tails, and Silver Walked through the Hallway. Sonic was getting bored, and came up with a brilliant idea. "Silver, Tails! Move to the side!" He said, with Silver and Tails doing so, albeit, Reluctantly. Sonic charged up a spin dash. "Now, Grab my hands!" He yelled, sticking his arms out. Tails and Silver did so, and Curled into balls as well. "Here we... GO!" Sonic yelled, as Him, Tails, and Silver did a Triple Spin dash through the hallway, eventually hitting a sharp turn. All 3 Uncurled, and Sat up. "You do this all the time? How do you not get dizzy?" Silver asked. "It's all in the Way you Curl, Silver." Sonic said. "And your speed, too!" Tails chipped in. "Well then, shall we go further?" Sonic asked, helping Silver up. "Lead the Way, Sonic!" Tails said, and Followed. "Wait for me!" Silver yelled.