4: The Final Frontier! Part 1 of 4

"Alright Team, here's what we do." Sonic said. "We Set a trap for Egghead, and When he gets close, we attack." The Rest of the Team were skeptical, but went with Sonic's idea. "Tails, I need you to build a decoy of yours truly, with a voice box that'll play 'I Surrender to the Great Robotnik!' God, I wish i never have to say that again.." Sonic told Tails. "Got it Sonic!" Sonic then turned to Knuckles and Amy. "You Two are going to bust a hole inside of the Final Egg, and then climb inside. Bash as much stuff as you can, we want to ground this thing!" Sonic told them, Before turning to Team Dark. "Now, Shadow and Rouge. I want you guys to distract Baldy McNosehair as much as you can, he hates you guys. Hey, And Omega?" Sonic said. "Exterminate." Sonic told Omega, before turning to Silver. "You're with Me and Tails, Bud. We're going to Defeat The Doctor Once and For all!"

"Hey Sir!" Orbot Yelled. "What is it, Orbot?" Robotnik asked. "Look, It's Sonic!" Orbot told him. Robotnik Scoffed. "Is he here to destroy me?" To which Orbot Replied, "No, Just Listen!" Robotnik Listened Closely. "I Surrender to the Great Robotnik!" 'Sonic' Replied. "This is a bit suspicious, but it can't be a Fake Sonic! His Mouth moves, and He's full body too.. Orbot, Grab Him!" Robotnik said, before hearing an alarm sound. "WHAT?! Orbot, find out what's happening!" He Ordered. "Bad News, Sir. Knuckles and Amy Have Broken into the Final Egg! Bringing Sonic, Tails, Silver, and Team Dark Along with them!" Orbot told him. "IMPOSSIBLE! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOOL PROOF! ORBOT, GET CUBOT! TURN ON ALL SECURITY MEASURES, I WANT THEM DEAD!" Robotnik Screamed.

"Alright Sonic, We're inside the Final Egg!" Amy Told him. "Fantastic! Now we just have to make to Eggman- WOAH!" Sonic yelled. "Look Sonic, Eggman's blasting off into Space!" Tails Exclaimed. "Well Then, No time to waste! Amy, Knuckles, Go left, Team Dark, Go Right, Tails and Silver? You're with me!" Sonic Said, Before everyone went their own way. "Silver, Do you think you could illuminate the way?" Sonic asked. "I can Try, But It won't be super bright! Stay by me!"
"Alright Silver, Lead us to Robotnik, and End this once and for all!" Tails Said, Before walking onwards to what may be the last battle they fight.