9: The Last Laugh

Sonic woke up to see the Chaos Emeralds circling him like a shield. He looked down and saw the destroyed Final Egg Robot, then he looked up and saw the Final Egg, Still on fire. "Looks like Egghead lost for real, this time." Sonic said, before a Hand burst out of the Final Egg Robot, Covered in Chaos Energy. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU AGAIN, HEDGEHOG!" Robotnik screamed, Bursting out of the Final Egg Robot, Mustache Glowing Yellow, and his glasses gone, revealing his red eyes with black sclera. "THIS IS THE END OF YOU, SONIC." Robotnik Yelled, Charging towards the Hedgehog. Sonic Absorbed the Chaos Emeralds, Turned Super, and Absorbed Robotnik's Chaos Energy, Turning into Hyper Sonic.

Robotnik Was So Enraged, His Rage turned him into a form simply titled Raged Robotnik. Mustache Glowing red, Irises turning black. "YOU'RE DEAD, HEDGEHOG. GET A LOAD OF THIS!" Robotnik Yelled, Sending a Blast of Pure Rage at Hyper Sonic. Sonic dodged out of the way, and drilled into Robotnik, But Robotnik Grabbed him by the head. "Nighty Night, Sonic!" Robotnik Said, Beginning to Crush Sonic's head, But Sonic Kicked Robotnik in the Stomach, sending him stumbling back. "Jeez, Eggman, Won't you ever Give up?" Sonic asked, Going to Punch Robotnik in the face. Robotnik Tried to Dodge, But was Hit in the Face. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, HEDGEHOG!"

"I Highly Doubt, Eggman!" Sonic said, Charging up a Punch. "This is for the Years of Torment you have wrought on this planet!" Sonic Yelled, Going in for the Kill. Sonic's Fist made Contact with Robotnik's Face, Ending in a Giant Fireball.  On the Ground, Sonic's Friends Watch on in Horror. "What Happened to Sonic?" Amy Asked. Knuckles replied to her. "No Idea, But I Think he Might've won." Back in the Air, Robotnik's Bloodied Face shaped into a Grin. "You Might Think you won, Sonic, But whatever you do.." He said, Sonic Looking at him in Horror. "I'll still be here. You'll look outside, and see my deserted Bases along the mountains, and Realise that I was superior to you and Every Way."

This Enraged Sonic, Who went in for a Finishing Blow, But couldn't. "Scared, Hedgehog?" Robotnik Asked. "Just Finish me Off already.. You'll do the World a favour." Sonic looked at the Doctor's face, and shook his head. "Goody Two Shoes Sonic, Always suspected." Robotnik said, as everything hit the ground.