8: Enter The Unknown

Sonic Ran on the Track around the Core of the Final Egg, Before Looking up and seeing some sort of module. Sonic Jumped from Platform to Platform, and Opened the Module. He pulled some wires, and that caused an Alarm to sound, and the Room's lights to Turn red. "SELF DESTRUCT MODE INITIATED." a voice blared. "You Fool! The Final Egg is going to Explode in 3 Hours! You just dug your own grave, hedgehog!" Robotnik Yelled. "and you did too!" Sonic said, Bashing into the Head of the Final Egg Robot. Robotnik Sent some Lasers Sonic's way, which Sonic both dodged, but was unfortunately hit by a Drill. "I Never thought i'd see the Day that Sonic the Hedgehog lost to ME! But now, That Dream is a Reality!" Robotnik Yelled, Before Turning around.

Sonic Then Noticed the Big Vials of Chaos Energy on the Back, shielded by a thing of Metal. "Nice Going, Robotnik, But you forgot one thing!" Sonic Said. "And what might that be?" Robotnik asked. "To Cover up your Weak Points!" Sonic Yelled, Spin dashing into the Vials of Chaos Energy. Next Thing Sonic Knew, He was Falling, But he saw a golden glow. The Golden Glow of Super Sonic! "You're Finished Robotnik!" He Yelled, Before Charging towards the Darkness. He Shattered the Void, and Saw The Final Egg Robot smoking and Drenched in Chaos Energy. "You Fool, Chaos Energy in it's rawest form can't do-" Robotnik said, before seeing Super Sonic. "Nothing.." Then, Sonic Kicked the Head of the Final Egg Robot, Making a hole.

The Final Egg Robot caught on fire, and started to fall over. However, When it hit the Ground, It broke it, and Now, Robotnik and Sonic are Falling to what might as well be certain doom! Sonic Boosted Towards the Final Egg Robot, Preparing to Finish whatever might be left off. He Spun around, forming a Drill, and Blew through the Final Egg Robot, However, he had run out of Chaos Energy, and Everything went Black as he, Robotnik, The Final Egg robot, and the Final Egg itself, Crashed towards Mobius. Knuckles was the First to Notice all of it Burning up in the Atmosphere. "Hey Guys, I think Sonic Won!" But That Excitement turned to Terror as the Final Egg Exploded into a fireball. "Sonic!" Amy Cried Out, Thinking she had lost him forever, Tails stood by her side.