10: Aftermath

The Next Thing Sonic Knew, he was in Tails' house. "Good to see you're awake, Sonic." Knuckles said, Struggling to Open a Can of Grape Soda, Eventually just punching a hole in it and sticking a straw in. Sonic sat up, and Asked the Echidna, "What Happened?" Knuckles Chuckled, and said, "For starters, you defeated Robotnik, but we don't know if the Crash Killed him or not. That's why I came here. Well, that and because we're taking shifts to take care of you." Knuckles Took a Sip of his Soda. "Would you like to see the Crash Site?" He asked. "Sure, I'll go." Sonic told him, Getting off of the Bed. He Wobbled a bit, but eventually followed the Red Echidna.

Sonic Stood in front of the mangled mess that was once The Final Egg Robot, Had he really done it? Has He Truly Won? "See, You Did win, Sonic." Knuckles said. "Now we just see if he's still in there.." Sonic said, to which Knuckles Dug into the Crashed Final Egg Robot. "Sonic, you might wanna see this.." Knuckles said, Dragging something out of the Mess. It was Robotnik, but Very VERY unrecognisable. For starters, Everything was charred, and you could see his torn flesh. He had a smell of Molten Metal and Rotten Egg. "He's Dead." Sonic Said. "What, you wished he wasn't?" Knuckles joked. "No, It's just that.. What's left to do?" Sonic asked. "Well, We could return to Tails' House." Knuckles Suggested. "Race you there, Knux!" Sonic said, Bonking The Echidna on the Head. "You'll pay for that!" Knuckles Yelled, Chasing after Sonic.

"So, Where's-" Sonic said, Before Being Cut off by a Familiar voice. "Sonic?" Tails Said. "Tails?" Sonic replied. "Sonic!" Tails Cried Out. "Tails!" Sonic Yelled Back. "Oh I'm Coming to get you!" Tails Joked. "Not if I get you first!" Sonic replied. "I'm coming for you!" Tails Said, Before The Two Friends Rushed into each other's arms. "I Missed you, bud!" Sonic Said. "I'm telling you, Sonic, That was the Weirdest Thing ever! I fell into Space, and I was falling and it was just so cool! So, Where's Robotnik?" Tails Asked. "There is no more Robotnik, Bud." Sonic Replied. "So what do we do?" Tails asked. "Whatever we want." Sonic Told him. "Say, There's a Diner near the Chaotix, Wanna go?" Tails said. "As long as they got Chili Dogs!" Sonic said.

THE END