3: Keeping up with the Robotniks

The Final Egg Disappeared from the Sky, leaving behind an Echo of the Evil Doctor's laugh. "Come on guys, we gotta find him!" Sonic Said, But Tails Stopped him. "We don't know where it is, though!" Sonic turned to Tails and Smirked, "Then we'll just have to find him!" Tails was a bit nervous, but went through with Sonic's plan. Sonic and Tails first arrived in the city, to where they spotted 4 egg fighters deploying some sort of radio antenna. "Just Great, Egghead is planning to... actually, what is he doing, Tails?" Sonic asked. "He seems to be drilling the City for Chaos Energy!" Tails explained. "Well, There's no time to waste!" Sonic said, before spin dashing into one of the egg fighters. Tails Flew up into the air, and Landed on top of one of the egg fighters, and took it apart. "These will be a great help in future research!" Tails said, before helping Sonic take out the Rest of the Egg Fighters.

"Sir?" Orbot asked, walking into the Doctor's lab. "Hm? What is it, Orbot?" Robotnik asked. "Well, Sonic and Tails have taken out Post one." Orbot explained. "WHAT?!" Robotnik Yelled. "Sonic and Tails have taken out Post one, sir." Orbot repeated. "How many posts are left?" Robotnik asked, Slamming his Chair with great force. "Two, Sir." Orbot Told him. "ONLY TWO?!" Robotnik Yelled. "Yes, It was Knuckles and Amy who took out Post two." Orbot said, "Would you like me to send out Reinforcements to Post three and four?" Orbot asked. "What do I Look like, an Imbecile? OF COURSE I WANT YOU TO SEND REINFORCEMENTS TO POST THREE AND FOUR! STOP LOLLYGAGGING AND GET TO WORK!" Robotnik Yelled. "Yes sir!" Orbot said, before getting out of the lab as soon as he can. "God, I'm surrounded by idiots.." Robotnik said, burying his Face in his hands.

"So, How many Posts are left?" Sonic asked. "From the Tracker we found on Post two, there seems to be Two more posts left." Knuckles explained. "However, It seems like Robotnik is sending Reinforcements to the two other posts." Amy Said. "How do you know?" Silver asked. "Probably because of the two battleships overhead." Knuckles said, Leading everyone outside. "Geez, Eggman isn't playing around! this truly IS war!" Sonic said. "There's no time to lose everyone, we gotta find the Final Egg, and Fast! Robotnik will never win!" Sonic Exclaimed.