7: The Final Frontier! Part 4 of 4

"Show him who's boss." Sonic's eyes started to Water up. "I'm Sorry, Tails." Tails looked at him and Smiled. "I'm not!" Tails said, as Silver let go of the door, closing in front of Sonic, and he jumped out with Silver. Sonic Wiped his eyes with his glove, and ran off, the doors chasing behind him. "Watch out, Eggman, Because you're paying for this.." He said, Bashing into the vent system and rolling through. He Popped out from a vent, and landed behind Robotnik. "Missing Something, Robuttnik?" Sonic said. Robotnik Turned around, and Screamed. "YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Sonic Smirked, and said, "I just went through your vent system, should've added doors there, too, huh?" Robotnik was angry, "This is out of control!" he Yelled, stopping the Doors and Hopping in his Eggmobile.

"That Hedgehog is Crazy!" Robotnik said to himself. "He's gonna get all of us killed! But I have to stop him now, this is my only chance left.. The Final Egg Robot is charged, and Now it'll be the Death of the hedgehOGGGG!" Robotnik yelled, as Sonic hit the Eggmobile. "How do you like that, Egghead?" Sonic Yelled back. Robotnik kept going down to the core, Sonic Right behind him, when he stopped as he saw the Final Egg Robot. "I gotta hand it to you, Eggman! This is Impressive! But nothing can stop mEEEE?!" Sonic Yelled, as the Final Egg Robot hit him to the side. "Prepare for the Ride of a lifetime, Sonic! Because after this, you'll be but a Blue Spot on the Ground!" Robotnik said.

Robotnik Prepared the Drills on the Final Egg Robot's first two tendrils. On the Third and Fourth Tendrils, he added a shield, and the Fifth and Sixth Contain two blasters. The Cockpit is well hidden instead the head of the robot, to keep Robotnik safe. "Prepare to be SKEWERED!" He yelled, Launching both Drills at Sonic. Sonic Dodged the First one with ease, but was hit by the Second. "Ah Ha!" Robotnik Laughed, Blasting Sonic with his Lasers. "Fried Hedgehog, Coming up!" He said, before Sonic Managed to Land a hit on him. "Here's a tip, maybe you should pay attention at all times!" Sonic said, Before being shot down. "My Guard might've been Down, But yours is all depleted!" Robotnik said, The Shields on the Third and Fourth Tendrils Then Grew bigger to accommodate for the hedgehog.