🥥⤷ ep 21 | is this really home?

italics is in french
bold is in english

_____

"You're going to France?" Yuta asked surprised. The two were laying in their room talking, Chenyug laying in the boy's bed as they whispered to each other.

"Yeah, we're filming the MV there. We're also taking the album photos so," Chenyug explained, her eyes closed. Yuta and Chenyug had very quickly reconciled after the boy's outburst and were just as close as they'd ever been.

"Are you sure you're cool going back home?" he asked. He knew the girl had a complicated relationship with her parents. "Yeah, my parents don't even know I'm gonna be there. Besides, it'll be fun to see my hometown again". She wasn't lying when she said she was slightly excited. Even if Chenyug wasn't close to her family, she did love France.

"That's good then, remember not to work too hard," he said and Chenyug smiled, slightly amused at the guy's worry. "I will, Chyou Noona will be there too".

The two fell asleep not long after, the time already being quite late.

Chenyug continued working hard on her solo debut after that. Meeting up with Hyunjin once more as well. Soon enough, the time for her to fly came.

"Are you excited?" Chyou asks from behind the camera she's holding. They'd be recording her trip to France.

"Yeah, and a bit nervous," she admits, "a bit nervous?" "yeah".

They two are sitting by their gate, waiting for boarding. When they'd entered the airport it had been slightly crowded, but thankfully not too many fans had shown up. "Where are you heading?" Chyou aksed.

"I am on my way to Paris to film the MV for ViVid," she explained to the camera, "please say something in french," Chenyug chuckled slightly in amusement. "In french? Okay, hello, I am currently going to France to record. I'm very excited to be back in my home country, it's been years".

The two boarded the plane not long after, seated next to each other. Chenyug placed the camera on the small table in front of her. "It's gonna take us 12 hours to fly there, hopefully, I can get some sleep," the girl spoke to the camera.

"I brought my notes with me so I can study on the way, I'm behind on schoolwork," she said as she opened her books and started studying.

♡♡♡

Chenyug stood on the balcony of her hotel room looking around excitedly. It had been so long since she'd last been in Paris and she looked at the buildings excitedly. Even if it had been long she could still make out where she was, locating her old school and favourite mall.

"We should head out now," Chyou said from inside the room, snapping the girl out of her daze. They went over to the MV set and quickly started filming.

It was all very colourful and had a 50s style to it. Chenyug loved all the sets and outfits and had a great time recording.

They would only be in the country for 3 days so Chenyug decided to make the most of it. She drove around the city with Chyou and some staff, recording the different places she went to.

On the evening of the second day Chenyug was resting in her room with Chyou, studying a bit. They had been taking photos for the album all day and Chenyug felt herself start to get tired.

However, before she could even decide to go to bed, a knock was heard on the door. Chyou met the gaze of Chenyug, "were you expecting someone?" she asked and the girl shook her head. So Chyou stood up and opened the door.