🥥⤷ ep 5 | Hoverboards

The whole day consisted of a lot of yelling, annoyance, and sweat.

The teacher was nothing like what they had expected. He was very strict and if anyone made a mistake, he would yell at them until they corrected it. He appeared very annoyed at the group of teens and obviously didn't care that it was already well past bedtime for all minors at SM.

At 11.40 pm he finally let them go, exhausted beyond compare. He gathered his stuff and left the room abruptly.

As soon as the door shut the room erupted in groans as everybody collapsed to the floor.

"Oh my god, he wants to kill us," Dongyuck said in annoyance. Everyone agreed and started complaining as well, connecting over the mutual hate for the guy.

"Hey, we should get back to the dorms it's getting late," Mark, being the leader he is, said and everyone stood up.

"I'm just gonna run through it some more, I'll see you tomorrow," Chenyug said as the others went to gather their things.

"Okay, just don't stay up too late," Donghyuck said. She smiled at him reassuringly and after a minute everyone was out the door.

Chenyug put on the song and went through it several times. Every time she did something wrong she did it again and again until she succeeded.

♡♡♡

At 2 am the door opened, however, Chenyug was too focused to notice. Someone walked inside headed and walked over to the speakers, turning off the music. This caught Chenyug's attention and she turned around to see...Yuta?

"Why are you still here? It's late," he said sternly, Chenyug looking down at the floor feeling small.

"I was practising the dance," she mumbled and Yuta sighed. "Till this late? Taeyong's been trying to contact you, it's well past 10 pm," he said seemingly annoyed.

"I don't want to fall behind," Chenyug mumbled sheepishly. "It's the first day, how would you fall behind?!" he spoke loudly, frustrated at the girl. Chenyug flinched at the loud voice and felt tears pricking at her eyes.

"I'm so-sorry" she said, her voice breaking due to the sudden rush of emotions, his eyes immediately softened. He had never seen her cry before and he pulled the girl into an awkward but sincere hug, feeling guilty for scaring her.

"I didn't mean to startle you, I just want to make sure you're okay, I worry about you," he said. Chenyug nodded into his chest, knowing he was just worried. Yuta pulled away and picked up the teary-eyed girl's bag before putting his arm around her and walking her out of the building. Making sure she got a ride home before returning to his own practice.

_____

Hope you found this okaaaay and also, thank you so much for 100 views!!!! Although it may not seem like a lot it genuinely makes me so happy!! just knowing that people actually read this is enough for me to be happy, and I also changed the cover, wdyt? anyway, thanks for reading <3

x // Cece

(edited 17/3 - 2022)