🥥⤷ ep 1 | nct members

before I start this ff I want to say that I do not own NCT or any of the member this is purely for entertainment. also that I do not own any photos used in this ff, most will be from Google and Pinterest

All rights reserved
Please comment if I misspell anything. Other than that, please enjoy ep 1 <3

_____

Chenyug was sitting at a big table with around 12 other people, 5 of them being the members of the kpop group she would be debuting in, and all 5 of them being guys.

They were talking about their debut song, album, and MV. The songs had already been written and all the lines already distributed.

"The MV will be filmed in almost a year. So you will be spending the next time practicing the songs and choreography and preparing yourselves for your debut". The staff members explained everything in detail to the 6 trainees.

When everyone except Chenyug and the boys had left they all started chatting. She just sat there silently, playing with the hem of her shirt.

All of a studen, a guy started talking to her. "Hey, you are Lee Chenyug right?" she mumbled a yes for an answer and he smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Chenyug, I'm Lee Taeyong".

He turned to the other members and started introducing them. She tried her best to memorize their names as bowed slightly and introduced herself once again.

"Hello, my name is Lee Chenyug, nice to meet you," she kept her introduction short and simple, feeling shy in front of the new people.

"Where are you from?" the guy named Jaehyun asked.

"I am from France but I speak other languages too," she answered, still fiddling with her skirt.

"Wow, that'sawesome. I've never met anyone from France before," another guy said in awe. She couldn't remember his name since it was definitely foreign.

"What languages do you speak?" Mark asked, joining in on the conversation.

"I speak, emm...Chinese, English, French...and Korean," she answered again, not realising how unusual it was to speak so many languages.

"Holy shit, how do you know so many languages?" Jaehyun asked, surprised at the young girls vast language vocabulary.

"I like learning languages, plus my father wanted me to?" she answered but it sounded more like a question, like it was totally normal.

"That's insane. Anyway, we should get going, it was nice to meet you," Taeyong rounded up the conversation and smiled at the younger.

"Yeah, you too," Chaenyug stood up quickly and bowed to them before scurrying out of the small room. Her breathing was slightly shaky from the conversation with the new people.

Although it didn't seem like it, she was extremely nervous, not feeling entirely comfortablemeeting new people. She could feel her hands shaking slightly.

Quickly, she made her way over to an empty dance studio to practice her dancing, and to distract herself.

_____

i know this was kind of a short ep, but next is gonna be the outfit to the mv so I thought I should end this ep early <3 also, don't forget to comment suggestions for episodes!

x // Cece

(edited 17/3 2022)