🥥⤷ ep 16 | "Oh?...Oppa?"

The next day Chenyug woke up pretty early. She was getting released from the hospital that day, and she just couldn't wait. However, she had to stay patient. Yuat had gone home to shower and change and would be back with Taeyong to pick her up.

A nurse had come over with her clothes which Chenyug had quickly changed into. Currently, she was just sitting on her bed waiting for her members.

Finally, the door opened and CHenyug excitedly looked over, however, it was not Taeyong and Yuta but...their manager?

"Oh...Oppa?" Chenyug quickly stood up and walked over to the male. "I thought you weren't coming back until another week?" she asked, but he just smiled.

"I was told about what happened to you and asked my wife if we could return a week early, I'd be a fool if I trust you to someone else now," he chuckled slightly at the smiling teen.

"You didn't have to do that," Chenyug smiled sheepishly and lightly pushed the guy's shoulder, yet he just laughed at her reaction. The two sit down and continue to talk as they wait. After about 15 minutes, the door opened and Yuta and Taeyong walks in. When they spot the guy sitting there their faces immediately contort into ones of confusion.

Although Taeyong still walked up to me and hugged me, happy to see the girl awake.

"Hyung, I thought you were coming back next week?" Chenyug laughs slightly, having asked the exact same question.

"I heard what happened and came early, but we can talk about it later, let's get Chen home first," they all nod and make their way out of the room. The 3 idols cover their faces with masks before exiting the building.

As soon as they step outside, people are shouting. Some fans were there cheering and displaying their worry for the girl. Although most of the crowd was made up of news reporters and paparazzi. There was a bunch of flashing lights going off and the girl kept her head down, looking at the ground.

Taeyong wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder protectively. Blocking the girl from the cameras as he lead her to the car.

♡♡♡

As soon as the group returned home Chenyug was ambushed by her members. Attacked with question after question and worried well-wishes.

The girl had just smiled and apologized, saying she was much better now. After that, she was ushered to her room and told to rest, even though the girl didn't feel tired at all.

So she sat down by the desk and started painting. Painting random flowers with watercolours. As she was painting someone knocked on the door. Without looking away from her drawing she shouted a small, "come in". The door opened and the person walked in, closing the door behind them.

Chenyug continued painting as they made their way over, too focused to look over. The girl suddenly felt a weight on her shoulder and looked to my side to see.

"Jiwoo?" she put down and turned to the side as the older girl hugged her.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be practicing?" she asked as Jiwoo let go of her. "Taeyong sunbaenim told me that you had woken up and were back at the dorm. So I just had to come and see you! Though I can't stay long," she explained as Chenyug stood up.

The two decided to sit up in Chenyug's bed and catch up.

"I was so worried about you! Next time you go on a diet you have to tell me!" Chenyug chuckled slightly and nodded her head, smiling at the girl.

They talked for around an hour before Jiwoo had to leave. So Chenyug returned to her painting which I had turned into a bouquet of flowers.

At around 7 pm she decided to make some dinner for herself both herself and the members that were training.

When Chenyug was young her mom had taught her how to cook. Her mom was Korean but had grown p in France which meant she knew how to make a lot of French dishes, and so by extension so did Chenyug. She made a simple ratatouille, some potatoes, garlic bread and a salad. When the members came back they were greeted by a table full of food. Happily, they sat down and enjoyed a meal together, thanking Chenyug with big smiles.

At 10 pm the girl went to bed, slightly pressured by her members. Though of course, she could not fall asleep. So after about, she slipped out of her room. She thought for a little while about who she could go to that would be in bed.

Nodding to herself she decided and crept into their room. Said person was sitting up in their bed, phone in hand.

Taeyong looked up from his phone and saw the girl standing by the door, peeking inside.

He immediately knew why she was there and smiled. "Can't sleep?" he asked and she nodded her head. So he pushed his covers to the side.

"Come on, get in," the girl smiled and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. "Thak you," she whispered as she lay down in the big bed. Taeyong was one of the only people in the dorm with a two-person bed, which worked out well for Chenyug.

He pulled up the comforter again and returned to his phone, one of his hands petting the girl's head. Running his fingers through her hair. The action slowly lulled the girl to sleep, her slow breaths filling the room.

_____

I'm sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I didn't have any inspiration for what to write and I don't want to force myself to write because it will not turn out as good as I want it. Either way, please request anything for chapters and hope you enjoyed <3

x // Cece

(edited 19/3 - 2022)