🥥⤷ ep 22 | ViViD

"Yes? Okay, hello!"

Chenyug was once again back in Korea and had been for a while. She was currently with nct 127 members and would be reacting to her music video.

"My music video is done so today my members will be reacting to it, should we just start?" she turned to her members who all nodded, so she leaned forward and pressed play. The video played and it was silent for a while until the song started and Chenyug was shown on screen.

The guys cheered in excitement to which Chenyug covered her face in embarrassment.

"Your voice is pretty deep," Mark commented and the others agreed, giving reactions at just the right places.

"What's with all these bunnies?" Jaehyun asked as Chenyug was shown in a room with about 5 white bunnies, "Dongyoung?" Yuta commented and the guys laughed, Chenyug laughing as well.

"Wooow! Go Chenyug!" Johnny exclaimed as the chorus started and she started dancing. The rest of the music video the guys gave pretty similar responses.

The boys continued to embarrass Chenyug with their praise and she grew redder and redder as the video continued.

"OH MY GOD YES! SAY OH MY GOODNESS!" the guys sang, more like yelled as the chorus came a second time. Well, it was mostly Johnny, Donghyuck and Yuta.

"Stooop," she whined and hit Donghyuck's legs since he was sitting closest to her. They were sitting on a couch while Chenyug sat on the floor by the computer.

The guys quieted down as the song slowed down, leaning forward slightly. "Wow, your voice is so pretty," Taeyong complimented as the chorus came for the last time and the song finished.

The guys clapped their hands at the girl who couldn't help but smile.

"So, what do you guys think?" she asked as she turned slightly to look at the boys.

"It was really good. Reminded me of Alice in Wonderland," Donghyuck said causing the girl to nod, "yeah it was inspired by Alice in Wonderland and the 50s".

And so the video concluded and the cameras were turned off. "You did a really good job Chenyug," Yuta complimented. She stood up from the floor and thanked the boy as she walked over to her manager.

"Do I have anything else scheduled today?" she asked Chyou who was sitting by a corner of the room. "No, the music video will be released tomorrow but there won't be many Loona activities until Loona 1/3rd debuts".

Loona 1/3 was the sub-unit Chenyug would be part of together with Hyunjin and two other girls. Chenyug and Hyunjin had actually gotten a lot closer during their time practising together.

"You'll be filming the music video for 'I'll be there' tomorrow though," she added. 'I'll be there' was the title of their duo song.

"Okay, thank you, I'll see you tomorrow then," she waved at Chyou and left the room with her members, going back to training like always.

---

Pretty short filler chapter, just need the story to move forward. Please feel free to give any suggestions for chapters!

x // Cece