🥥⤷ ep 15 | Good...night?

Chenyug had been asleep for quite a while. Some members had come to visit her, but visitations were being restricted.

On one specific evening, Yuta had decided to stay the night over at the hospital. He talked to the sleeping girl, even if she couldn't hear him. "We're all so worried for you...I found the diet plan she had hidden in your bed," she sighed, burying his face in his hands, "why didn't you tell me, Chen?"

Chenyug sturred in her sleep, feeling her senses return to her. She squinted her eyes a bit before, finally, she opened them.

She looked around the bright room, slowly adjusting to the light. Looking to her left she caught the eyes of Yuta who was sitting on a chair, he had a sad smile plastered on his face.

"Good ...night?" he laughed a bit at himself, not knowing what to say in the situation.

Chenyug looked around the room in confusion, "what happened?" she asked, looking back over at the boy.

"You fainted during dance practice and have been at the hospital since, not waking up," Chenyug widened her eyes at his words, sitting up slightly,

"How long was I out for?" she asked and the look on Yuta's face told her she wouldn't like the answer. "Thee days," she widened her eyes and silently stared at the boy.

Yuta sighed before standing up, "I'll go get your doctor, I'll be right back," he squeezed the girl's hand, which she had not noticed he'd been holding, and he left out the door.

Chenyug sat there in silence as she let the information sink in. Fainted? She had actually fainted? As she sat there, thinking in silence the door opened and a doctor walked in followed by Yuta.

"Hello Ms Chenyug, how are you feeling?" he asked with a pen in his hand, looking at the girl.

"Emm, good? A bit tired," He nodded his head and wrote something down, "do you feel any kind of sickness? Maybe headaches or stomach cramps?"

"No, not really," she said and shook her head. She actually felt better than she had in a while.

"Okay," he looked up at the girl and smiled. "do you know why you are here?" Chenyug nodded her head. "Apparently I fainted?" she answered, though it sounded almost like a question.

"You fainted due to Malnourishment, low sugar halt, sleep deprivation and overwork," once again Chenyug was left speechless.

Right, the diet. She knew the diet had been unhealthy, and of course, she was aware of being sleep-deprived because of her insomnia. Yet the girl had had no idea it was this serious.

"Good thing is, your body is okay, and now that you are awake you should be able to leave the hospital as early as tomorrow, so long as nothing happens," he explained. Yuta had walked over to the girl again, sitting on the chair next to her bed.

The doctor checked some things on the machines hooked up to the girl before leaving, telling the girl to get some rest.

"Everyone has been worried sick," Yuat said once the door closed. The girl pouted slightly, feeling bad for making them worried.

"Taeyong has been a mess, he keeps on thinking it's his fault. The others have to keep on reassuring him that it is not," the girl lowered her head in shame and looked at her hands which she had started fiddling with. Once again picking at its skin.

"I-I'm sorry," she said in a low voice, yet Yuta didn't respond, just putting his hands on hers to stop her action.

"No, it's not your fault. It's Mrs Kang's," at the mention of her name she looked up, her emotions clearly being displayed on her face.

The boy chuckled at her reaction, understanding what it meant. "Last time I heard she was at the police station, but she's probably left by now. The company is talking about pressing charges," she nodded her head and sighed once more.

Yuta just smiled at the girl, not wanting her to worry anymore, "let's not think about it and just sleep".

_____

I don't know how to end this :/. Sorry for not uploading in some days. I had a dance show and school is ending in like a month so I want to focus on that too. Plus I don't know how to transcend from this but I have some ideas. Either way, requests are always open and hope you enjoyed <3

x // Cece

(edited 19/3 - 2022)