chapter 1: Hey besties! (Edited)

Y/C/N = your crushes name

(B/f/f #)= one of your besties name

(B/f/f/g)= your besties gender
********************************************
I walked the streets, the sun peeking through the trees. My phone buzzed in my pocket, 'incoming call from partner in crime' It read. 'I cannot believe that I still use that cringe ass name' I chuckled as I picked up the phone and placed it next to my ear.

I could not even get in a hello before I heard (B/f/f #) Screaming in my ear, "GIRL HURRY UP AND GET HERE! LIKE...NOW!" I froze and coughed to get (B/f/f/g) attention. "Why?" "You know who is here!"

I hung up the phone and made a dash to cross the street, making a sharp turn and skidding to a stop. I almost ran into a car. "Oops..hehe." I chuckled as I ran around.

I was so hyper focused that I didn't even realize that there was a rock on the ground. I tripped and gasped, my chin scraping the ground. "FUCK!" I yelled angrily as I placed my hand on my chin. There was blood on the concrete, as if I had shaved of my skin on the ground.

I lifted my hand a saw that there was pooling blood in my hand, it just didn't stop. I rolled my eyes and glared at the rock but noticed a glimmer of light that reflected the sun.

I took my free hand and picked it up, a shimmering necklace of multiple different colored dragons circling one larger dragon. It was beautiful, and I decided to keep it.

I pocketed the necklace and began to run to the nearest store, being careful to not trip again. I bought some disinfectant, cotton balls, and liquid bandages. It might've made more sense to get normal bandage but I didn't care.

I went to the counter and payed, still holding my chin as I thanked the cashier. I walked over to a public bathroom and used the mirror to clean and tend to my wound.

I through away what I had used and didn't need anymore and washed my hands, the dried blood leaving a red mess in the sink that I decided to clean up because why not, and after that I walked out.

I quickly ran to the house of my best friend and smiled as I met their eyes. "Come on!"
I walked inside and saw my crush, (crushes name), my face felt hot.

My friend elbowed me and I glared, "Don't say a word!" I seethed. They chuckled with hands raised, "Pick something to watch, I'm getting popcorn."

I grinned and immediately went to grab the remote, searching the horror section. I found a great movie and put it on just as the popcorn had came out. We all sat and watched the movie, falling asleep throughout the movie.

********************************************

When I woke up, I heard a click and shot up. "DELETE THAT!" I whisper yelled at (b/f/f #) and Watched as they ran away. "Ugh!" I groaned as I sat up, ignoring the fact that me and my crush were just cuddled up.

I went to the guest room that I always used down the hall and stepped into the shower with my clothing on the sink. I stepped into the steaming water and sighed, letting everything wash away with the water.

Not even 20 minutes later a knock had came from the door. "Y/N! Someones here for you, they said something about a hospital and brother-!" I turned off the shower and threw my clothing on at such a speed that light would be jealous, I slid into my black vans and brushed my teeth and hair at the exact same time.

I ran from the room, my bag in hand, not even saying goodbye to my friends. I ran past the man waiting for me and made a straight line to the hospital.

I made it to the desk in record time and asked for my brothers name, they said to go to the room on floor 4 just in front of the elevator.  I nodded and ran, making it up and skidding into the room.

My father was there already and my brother was awake and looking around. When his eyes met mine, His eyes lit up. "Sissy!" He said horsily, Causing me to gasp.

"You shouldn't... But....Oh B/N!" I cried as I ran to the bed and gave him a tight hug, trying my best not to hurt him.

********************************************
It was night and I hand the necklace on, I was sleeping with B/N in my room, we were watching Naruto. It was out favorite thing to watch together, it was the best.

As I slipped from consciousness, I heard the words, "who are you, young child?" Ringing in my ears.

********************************************
When I woke I saw an old man and gasped, it was the hokage. "Who are you child? You came to us but you wont speak, please go on."

I stammered as I met the eyes of Inochi, then Kakashi Hatake, and many more. "What..the actual...fu-" I let out a breath of air as I mumbled, cutting myself off.

"A-Ah, Y/N L/N, charmed to meet you..." I bowed quickly. They looked at me confused as If they did not understand me. "Inochi.." The man mentions nodded as He looked right at me and I froze.

"Wait! Let me speak to you, alone please, I wont being harm I promise!" I begged, but it seemed to not get through as they were all confused, but they Hokage saw my gestures and said, "child, what are you saying? What is it you are speaking?"

I gasped, OF COURSE! I was speaking english, not Japanese. Fuck, I'm stupid! "I apologize, Hokage-Sama! I was..speaking a newer language not widely known. It is in my family and small town, but It was destroyed so I have no one else to speak it but me. I was asking if I could speak with you..alone.."