chapter 3: memories

I awoke to see leaves blowing around me. Appearing in a tree I sat up and thought I was dreaming, Like I suspected last time after waking up. I stood and started walking around when I felt a presence walking behind me. I turned and saw a necklace on the floor. MY necklace. I bent over and picked it up. Putting it on I felt a strong pain rush through my body, then..nothing. Without me realizing I started falling on the floor, passing out. I fell in a soft pile of leaves, and passed out. 

Awaking, I found myself in  a hospital. The same hospital. This time with a young boy who was getting hit by a girl with pink hair. I quickly stood up and stopped her, using......rocks and leaves? I stood there for a moment before saying "stop" In a cold voice. For some reason I was really angry.. Like i didn't like them or this village. Suddenly random flashbacks came into my mind. "village hidden in plain sight" I heard over and over again. I snapped back to reality grabbing my heart and started to breath heavily. "whose memories are these.." I thought. I remembered that I was in Naruto, My shifting script came to proficy. I was the special weapon for the village hidden in sight. "M..Miss" I heard a very scared girl say. I look up with fury and yelled without intending to "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I made the girl and boy flinch as two medical ninja came running in.  I glared and walked out, disappearing into thin air, Somehow I remembered all Jutsu I made up and more. I was the strongest Ninja of them all. I had the strongest thing of all, the necklace released it when i put it on, I had Jokine The dragon of god power. I was basically a god obeying me.  I appeared at the gate of the village and started walking off in an unknown direction.  

After a long time of walking I felt three strong chakras. "sand siblings..." I wishperd. I stopped and formed a small pair of wings using the dragons chakra and flew up just in time to see the sand siblings walking before they hit a group of trees.   

As they got closer I saw gaara getting suspicious. "Temari, kankaro, stop." He said in a low voice. "How original" I said super quietly. Suddenly they all looked up but I hid behind trees, my wings were to big though. I was spotted. As I felt sand grip around my legs I came up with an Idea. I knew gaara wasn't scared of anything, not yet.  I screamed in agonizing pain freezing kankuro and Temari but Gaara didn't care. I smirked and began to form hand signs. "Wind style: Spiral Jutsu!" I yelled out. The sand blew around like crazy. They all stood in shock as gaara's sand went back to the gourd on his back. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I grabbed at it and this time screamed in true pain. I was angry now, really angry. I flew over top of them and released my wings. "dragon style: dragon wings release!" I yelled. I fell to the floor but disappeared and appeared behind them. "state your business to the leaf" I practically yelled. They all turn to see me. "chunin exams.. What's it to you!" Kankuro yelled. this little bitch thought he could lie. "Lies..."I said and i started to form hand signs. "secret style: trap jutsu" I wispeard. Temari and Kankuro were frozen in spot. I eyed gaara "Gaara, From the village hidden in the sand" I started "forbidden jutsu: Deadly trap" I said. Trapping gaara Temari and kankuro looked worried as they were all in danger, they knew it to. "STATE THE TRUTH" I screamed at them, I was pissed now. "WE DID" Temari said, eyes filled with worry started at me. "oh Temari, stop lying. I won't kill you or tell the leaf, I just want to be sure if i'm correct." I clenched my fist as it tightened the grip on all of the traps. Gaara's said was trying to get me and get him out but it was no use. I heard a cry of pain come from up ahead as I saw a young girl being dragged away by men with a dead women on the floor. "Dammit!" I said "your released" I said as I released the traps and ran towards the men. My arms were hidden under my outfit but I removed it fast. My chakra barrier was apart of that kimono, I had it in my script for some reason. 

I had finished saving the girl and watched as the sand siblings left, kinda fast, well not gaara. He seemed to be processing what happened.

I then went to my so called village were everyone including me was immortal. As I reached to my pocket I felt my phone and instantly pulled my hand out. I didn't want them to see one item from another universe yet. I was sent with a team who's  third member had recently passed, I was a replacement. "Off to the chunin exams!" Miyo Shiko, my teammate said. "great" I said. We walked off in silence.

I started to like it hear. Though I missed my brother it was nice here. It would take us 4 days to get there. Long trip ahead. Oh well. we'll make it. i grabbed both "teammates" and ran as fast as I could. "Now we will be there in 12 hours" I said. I was really fast. Faster than light itslef.