chapter 6: hard truth

I pondered on what to do about my violin situation. I decided to sleep on it. I layed down and closed my eyes. soon I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke in the same hospital. "miss, were gonna need you to stay down this time. Your body is killing itself. If we don't find a way to fix this you'll die if this happens 2 more times.  My body froze at that moment. "w..what?" I muttered out. Then, they began to run some tests.

after a few hours I was able to leave. My father, Jail, My brother, with my grandparents. I was old enough to live alone but not to take care of b/n yet. I walked into the still quiet house and i ran strait up to where my violin was. I grabbed it and ran to a violin store. "excuse me sir!" I yelled to the person closing. "could you tell me how you make your violins?" "sure young lady, come on in." He said. He took me in and showed me everything, even put it in a notebook and gave it to me. "thank you!" I said and ran off. 

I sat on the sidewalk, tuning my violin. As soon as it was tuned I began to play 'see you again' with violin and vocals. People started to gather around and joined me in sining. I finished the song and got many a requests. The one i chose was  Nearer me god to thee [extended] from the titanic. 

After i finished playing the song. I had enough money to buy food for the night since we had no food at home. 

I bought food and went home. I made dinner, ate, then went and watched naruto. But something was different. A new girl was in it. It was...ME?! "What the hell!" I yelled. I was in such deep thought that I just laid down and tried to ignore it. I put that book I was given away in the violin case then laid down, trying not to fall into a deep sleep. It didn't work though.

(sorry for the short chapter)

songs: