chapter 5: Feelings

Y/N pov:

I wake everyday to annoying sounds, teammates. I always go on walks. When will I go back home! My real home. I always sing to calm me down since I don't have my violin. My mother bought me a violin when she was alive and I played everyday. My favorite song to play was Perfect (wedding versions) vol. 1. My mother would play piano. I knew that to. I played violin most the time though. As I took my usual walk I saw that young blond. Except Now that I saw him clearly, He actually looked kinda cute. "what the hell am I thinking?" I said hushly, I liked Naruto. He was my favorite but if I got feelings for him it would be weird so I tried to ignore it. I arrived at my usual spot to sit and sing. "peaceful and quiet, lovely" I said as I sat. I began to sing a peaceful song to calm me. I was a musical kid so I was good with instruments and singing. I was singing something just like this. It calmed me. (don't ask, it calms me so I'm putting it in!)

Here listen if you want.

Naruto's pov:

I was walking when I heard this really beautiful singing, so, I followed it. I walked over and hid behind a tree so they didn't see me, Dattebayo? I peered around the corner to see that rude girl from the chunin exams. But she was so... pretty. Her h/c h/l hair blowing in the wind somehow drew me in. She was so pretty, prettier than Sakura chan. I sat there in shock till I realized she stopped and was starting t turn. She would have seen me if I didn't realize and ducted down. She walked over and then stopped. "dammit" I mumbled thinking she caught me. She turned to me as fear appeared on her face. Idk why though.

Y/n's pov:

F**k! Someone was listening?! No one was supposed to know about this! GAHHH! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled as I stood, shook. "I.Im sorry! I heard nice singing so I came to see who it was!" Naruto said, I stood paralyzed as I saw him. He was gonna tell everyone. I just knew it. I ran so fast I was practically flying through the air. I felt tears trickle down my face. I didn't truly like people knowing how kind I was. It bothers me for people to know my personality before meeting me. I was so unfocused and my eyes were so blurry I ran it someone.  One of the sand siblings, Temari. "What the hell!" She yelled turning, she saw me crying as I picked myself up and continued running. Seconds later she saw running after me. Being The girl she was, she stopped him. Me and Temari actually became friends after a little. (sorry for not making a chapter with it) "what the hell did you do!" She yelled as she grabbed his arm. "IDK!" He yelled trying to loosen her grip. She wouldn't move her arm, Kankuro started to laugh as Gaara stared blankly at them. "Let go!" He yelled. His teammates saw and soon attention was brought around.  "Naruto! What did you do!" Sakura yelled, sasuke started to chuckle. I sat on a roof watching this all unfold. I was to emotional. Why'd I write my script like this! "SHUT UP AND ANSWER!" Temari yelled,  I looked and saw anger in Her eyes. " I DON'T KNOW, I ALREADY ANSWERED!" Naruto yelled. Temari was about to punch him when my body lost control. I scolded Temari for being to harsh, tears were still trickling down as Temari realized I was so sad that I was mad. "sorry Y/N" she said and jumped up to comfort me. "Naruto! WHAT THE HELL" Sakura yelled. "IDK WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled back causing him to be punched by sakura. I looked down and told Temari what happened. " I'm  just worried he'll tell everyone how kind I am and then everyone will think I'm an easy opponent. I don't want that..." I finished. "why are you being so sad though, It's not so bad that you need to cry this much." She responded, which made me calm down. "your right.." I added. I turned "thank you" I said and jumped off. I can't stay. I want to go home...NOW! I need my violin. "maybe I can make one..." I said.