chapter 7: My new wepon

I woke up with my violin case next to me, in the middle of the forest. I sat up and began walking. i arrive at the gates of a village. Leaf village. I walked in and got stares, the I was tackled to the ground by my teammates.Of course they didn't break my violin but I was pissed at them for risking it. "Y/N.. what is that?" Miyo Shiko and kuno harigaku both asked at the same time. "Its... Its my weapon! yeah.. My weapon." I replied not thinking. I quickly ran away so they wouldn't ask anymore questions.

Miyo's pov:

Y/N was being weird today. She was gone all day yesterday, then she comes back with this weird case? "I'm gonna follow her." I said to Kuno, he looked at me In shock and started to talk. "Are you sure? You saw what happened when she's mad or sad." "Oh well, I'm going anyway!" I replied as I jumped away.

Y/N's pov:

I went straight to the lake and sat down. Looking around I saw no one so I pulled my violin out and infused it with chakra. I wanted to work with it, so I started to play a song for elements to join together.. 

The song:

I brought fire and water together and they somehow, merged? I practiced over and over till I decided to leave. I got up and packed my stuff, dismissing all the elements around me. Next time I would play a song to stop someone, but It has to be important to them so I need to learn my opponents weaknesses. 

Temari's pov:

I was walking around the village, Then I saw Y/N walking with..  random case? Maybe it's a weapon. I went to ask her what it was but she ignored me and walked away. As she walked out of sight I saw gaara and kankuro talking. Well more like Kankuro talking and Gaara ignoring him. "Hey guys, did you notice anything weird with y/n?" I asked. I knew Kankuro liked her, Gaara.. not so much. "No" Kankuro said and walked away. "alright then" I said and jumped away leaving Gaara alone. I need to get an answer out of her. "Y/N! Where did you go!" I yelled looking around seeing no one. "training grounds" I thought. I went there and surely enough, she was there with her team.

Y/N's pov: 

I was training with my teammates and it was really boring. I heard my name being called so I looked up and saw Temari. "What Temari" I asked. "Please tell me what that is!" she said as she landed in front of me. Sighing I replied "alright fine. Bring a person to kill or hurt" I said, her and my teammates looked up shocked but then stopped. Temari left and brought a random guy. "Hello there." He said. He was drunk out of his mind. He went to grab Temari but she pushed him away "Hands off" she said. "Easy" I pulled out my violin and began playing a song, of course it was made up but it worked. He fell to the floor almost instantly. everyone looked in shock.