chapter 4: The chunin exams fase 1-2

We soon arrived to the village hidden in the leaves, our village was unknown but we still had the stuff. I Headband with gusts of air surrounding a person were on the headbands. Mine on my waist and my "teammates" on their heads. We walked in and were looked at by the gatekeepers. Appearing in front of us they asked us "Who are you, what's your purpose." "chunin exams" I said pushing aside them. One of them went to grab my shoulder but I used a rock jutsu and broke his hand. He screamed in agony as we walked away. The other gate keeper getting the hokage.

The next day we were given a proper place to stay and we started the exam part 1/3. The test was so easy, so was the tenth question. Though this Naruto kid was getting on my nerve and I wanted to crush that stupid eye of sand. Pathetic. My team was given a heaven scroll and that meant we had to get an earth scroll. Stage two would be easy.

We were walking for a while when I felt those chakras again. "them.." I said, not meaning to say it outloud my teammates looked at me confused. "follow me." I said in a demanding voice. Miyo Shiko and kuno harigaku both agreed. They were kinda scared of me but trusted me. We ran over and I told them to hide and be pitch silent. "Gaara that's enough. We already have what we need." Tamari said. "I don't care, they looked at me wrong." Gaara said, My teammates were nervous but i felt three more chakras appear. I turned into a peice of light and followed the chakra. Of course, Kiba, Neji, and Hinata. Hinata was cool but not kiba, I didn't mind Neji. "sand burial." I heard gaara say. screams of pain could be heard. I transformed back before Hinata's team could get out of there.  Neji turned as soon as I turned back to normal. My eyes stared deeply at him, I just walked away and towards the sand siblings. "Hello again.." I said appearing from the trees. "Y/N stop! Are you crazy?!" My teammates yelled. I ignored them and walked up to gaara. "tell me the truth." I said. Temari pushed me back but i didn't budge. "Ugh! Fine" Temari said. she told me the plan. "That wont work. He'll loose it before then. Wont be his fault though." I said. "would you like some assistance." I asked, a small smile appeared on my face but it went back to normal as she scolded me. I beformed my hand signs "sound style: silence Jutsu" I said and Temari went silent. I walked away and laughed "don't come crawling to me Temari." I said. (cocky much) 

We soon finished and made it back to the tower. The forest of death would no longer be acquaintance with our presence. I walked in and came face to face with Gaara's team and Team gui. I saw Lee look over but he looked away. I somehow went back to normal for a bit and was nicer to my teammates. I apologize for my actions and we went and sat down. Waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Sorry for the dumb shit in this chapter and the random change, I'll have the next chapter explain it. 

Teammate names(keep them in mind): Miyo Shiko and kuno harigaku