chapter 2: The truth Unleashed

Y/C/G = Your crushes Gender

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"lord 3...can I speak with you? Privately?" I said. Looking at me like a crazy person the Medical Ninja started to whisper to the hokage. The hokage got a bit mad and sent them out. "what would you like to talk about y/n?" lord 3 asked. "I..You can't read my memories. I know it sounds crazy but I'm not from this universe and I know everything that will happen. So if you read my memory It will ruin the future." I said kind of quiet so lord 3 could hear me but no one else could if they were listening. The hokage looked shocked but then his face went back to normal. "Alright then, I will choose to trust you." The hokage said. I looked up and smiled, I was very happy that he trusted me. "thank you.." I said. The hokage smiled and then left the room. I heard him talking to whom i suppose was the medical Ninja. I sat up and felt a sharp pain but I pushed through it.

Then, I randomly woke up to see Y/C/N sitting next to me, In a hospital room? I looked around and the Y/C/N looked up and started crying. "Y/N?!" Y/C/G said. Running out of the room with more tears falling, Y/C/N Went to a nurse to explain everything. I stood up, No pain, I was surprised but I continued to get up and get changed. As i finished changing a nurse burst through the door and looked shocked to even see me standing. "Miss please lay down!" She said. "Nah im good" I said, pushing past her walking out of the door. Walking through the halls, I got shocked stares from doctors. brushing it off, I left the building and headed straight to my friends house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by surprised faces. "Y/N?!" Best friend 1 yelled. "whoa, what did I miss." I said back jokingly, giving me a hug Best friend 1 started to tear up. I pulled her/him in and hugged back.  

Later that day, I left with all my stuff heading back home. I looked at my phone and put a piece of paper I wrote on earlier that week into its case pocket.  I looked up and saw a person on a bicycle heading straight for me. I jumped out of the way and hit a tree but I was ok. I got up and finished walking home. 

I walked into the house to see my father, drunken off his ass, on the floor. This was uncommon as he only did this when he was scared for one of his close family members. For example when my brother first got into a coma he started drinking. I saw my little brother on the couch crying, I ran over to him and scooped him up into my arms. "s..sis?" My little brother said, choking on his tears. I pulled him in tighter and responded "yes, Im here."

A little while later I was lying next to my brother on the couch, My father on the other couch. I waited till my brother drifted off before even thinking of leaving his side. I then drifted off myself as I forgot to change i still had my phone in my pocket and had my bag on my side.